Keep getting unsubscribed from topics

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Keep getting unsubscribed from topics

Post by fluffy »

Is anyone else having this problem? I generally subscribe to topics that I'm actively participating in (although I have the option to automatically do that disabled), and for some reason I keep on getting unsubscribed from them. This didn't happen before I switched themes to subSilver so that polls work though.

If anyone else is having this problem, could they state what theme they're using, and when it started happening to them?
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: Keep getting unsubscribed from topics

Post by Caravan Ray »

fluffy wrote:Is anyone else having this problem? I generally subscribe to topics that I'm actively participating in (although I have the option to automatically do that disabled), and for some reason I keep on getting unsubscribed from them. This didn't happen before I switched themes to subSilver so that polls work though.

If anyone else is having this problem, could they state what theme they're using, and when it started happening to them?
I think I have the opposite. I keep getting emails telling me certain topics have new posts - but I don't really recall ever requesting that. I am glossy blue.
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Re: Keep getting unsubscribed from topics

Post by Spud »

I am subsilver2 (didn't think you could choose subsilver any more), and I don't have this problem. Then again, I don't subscribe to topics.
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening