KOMPRESSOR remix cds

Discuss the many little competitions/projects that spring up amongst the Song Fight community.
drew
A New Player

KOMPRESSOR remix cds

Post by drew »

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd drop a line here considering that KOMPRESSOR has done some songfight stuff before & that I hardly ever check in here any more. Sorry dudes. I am a bad internetter.

Right now KOMPRESSOR ( http://www.kompressormusic.com ) is offering "REMIX CDS" in a limited run of 100, and they contain all the sounds from the most recent album "discipline" as well as some older songs, including some songfight favorites, and some material from kompressor's first three albums.

If any of the songfight/somesongs/etc elite want to get their hands on this CD, I am mailing them out (I run sharing machine, K's record label) and have dispensation to sell them at a slightly reduced price. ($18 including shipping, rather than $25.) If you are interested in this, you can email me at spam@toothpastefordinner.com... or simply paypal $18 to sales@sharingmachine.com and let me know it's for the remix cd.

love
drew (old-school songfighter to some, vivid revolutionary to others. okay, mostly just songfighter)

p.s. i am putting out a new cd in january. new songs i have written over the past two years (mainly in the last nine months though.) i think it will be awesome, but i guess i would think that, huh.
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

dear drew:
i posted a message about this over at http://www.remixfight.com -- which you may or may not be aware is a spinoff, of sorts, from songfight. we had a little bit of discussion and came to the conclusion it would be really awesome if kompressor were to decide to maybe donate one song from the remix project to that site, for the purposes of being remixed by lots of talented people (and other people too), and also to maybe increase awareness of the remixable CDs being available...
drew
A New Player

Post by drew »

I'm not the person to ask, I just sell things... try kompressormusic@gmail.com

It sounds interesting, make sure you mention that you spoke with me so it gets taken seriously
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

drew wrote:I'm not the person to ask, I just sell things... try kompressormusic@gmail.com

It sounds interesting, make sure you mention that you spoke with me so it gets taken seriously
if we flood your gmail with requests will that help? :)
Hi!