can I get input from everyone on a web site I'm making?

Organize yourselfs.
halen99
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Instruments: Piano, Hammond, Guitar, String Cheese
Recording Method: DIGI 001 / Protools Fostex 8 Track
Submitting as: Eddie Lance

Re: can I get input from everyone on a web site I'm making?

Post by halen99 »

That's a good point, I'll see about that. In the meantime email me eddie@liquidcodedesign.com and I'll look up your info.

Eddie
"I just wish all instrumentals had vocals."
halen99
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by halen99 »

Tons of corrections and new features this week.

If you want or care to please use this for collabs for songfight. I added a: FREE - Looking for Volunteers or to Collaborate
option when posting.

Eddie
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him

Post by king_arthur »

When I am in the "edit" screen for one of my own projects, there is no way for me to change the instrument I am looking for. There is also no way for me to change the payment info, which is something I might want to do... maybe I originally went looking for somebody who'd play for free, but now I'm willing to pay some money to get what I want.

Also, when I'm browsing somebody else's project, the screen still says "Edit Project" at the top, even though it isn't going to let me change anything about somebody else's project.

And I still think the internal code for each project should be hidden as much as possible - use the project name as it appears on the front page in the edit screen header.

I submitted a bid for the Ahktar project, and I put USD 25 on my bid, but when I view the project details for my bid, it says USD Free.

Also, on the other bid on that project, from "ameer1981," when I click on the link to play their demo, it plays MY demo ("Thong Gone Wrong" from the archive). Maybe that's just something you grabbed to put up a dummy bid, but other people should not be able to use MY .mp3 file to bid for somebody else's project...

Charles
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs
halen99
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by halen99 »

Good stuff KA. I will get on those issues this weekend!

Eddie
halen99
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by halen99 »

king_arthur wrote:When I am in the "edit" screen for one of my own projects, there is no way for me to change the instrument I am looking for. There is also no way for me to change the payment info, which is something I might want to do... maybe I originally went looking for somebody who'd play for free, but now I'm willing to pay some money to get what I want.

Also, when I'm browsing somebody else's project, the screen still says "Edit Project" at the top, even though it isn't going to let me change anything about somebody else's project.

And I still think the internal code for each project should be hidden as much as possible - use the project name as it appears on the front page in the edit screen header.

I submitted a bid for the Ahktar project, and I put USD 25 on my bid, but when I view the project details for my bid, it says USD Free.

Also, on the other bid on that project, from "ameer1981," when I click on the link to play their demo, it plays MY demo ("Thong Gone Wrong" from the archive). Maybe that's just something you grabbed to put up a dummy bid, but other people should not be able to use MY .mp3 file to bid for somebody else's project...

Charles
Mosrt All of the above should be good now, thanks for all your suggestions K.A.