We Were Not Meant to Prefight

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
WesDavis
Push Comes to Shove

Post by WesDavis »

boltoph wrote:
WesDavis wrote:This one came pretty easily.
:roll:

Must be because she's older and more experienced . . .
You know, it did SEEM like I was getting some assistance... And here I thought I was just awesome.
Am I rockin' hard, or hardly rockin'?
doorite
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by doorite »

WesDavis wrote:
boltoph wrote:
WesDavis wrote:This one came pretty easily.
:roll:

Must be because she's older and more experienced . . .
You know, it did SEEM like I was getting some assistance... And here I thought I was just awesome.
pure comedy.... i love it
art is what you can get away with - Andy Warhol
boltoph
Panama
Submitting as: Gert

Post by boltoph »

doorite wrote:
WesDavis wrote:You know, it did SEEM like I was getting some assistance... And here I thought I was just awesome.
Well, uh, yer still awesome Wes! And yeah it's done-right comedy, doo-rite, at least until someone brings in a FIST. That would be about the point at which "She Gave Up". Then it becomes, well, a bit too hardcore for my tastes . . . Now, a "Pipefist", on the other hand . . .
WesDavis
Push Comes to Shove

Post by WesDavis »

boltoph wrote:
doorite wrote:
WesDavis wrote:You know, it did SEEM like I was getting some assistance... And here I thought I was just awesome.
Well, uh, yer still awesome Wes! And yeah it's done-right comedy, doo-rite, at least until someone brings in a FIST. That would be about the point at which "She Gave Up". Then it becomes, well, a bit too hardcore for my tastes . . . Now, a "Pipefist", on the other hand . . .
I sure hope there aren't any fists. I've got a Crack in My Heart and I'm already having a hard enough time handling this Mad City.
Am I rockin' hard, or hardly rockin'?