Organize yourselfs.
Reist
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman

I am a Drummer.

Post by Reist »

I'm pretty sure that most of you know that. However, I've been pretty bored lately, and I think it would be fun to collab a bit more often. Not for SFs necessarily - they usually give me too little time to work with. I'm just putting myself out there - if anyone is working on a musical project which needs drums, even if you think it's trash, I would be pleased to help, as long as the project is realistically achievable.

I would volunteer myself for guitars as well, but I'm terribly inconsistent with those.
NatchDan
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by NatchDan »

I am always looking for a drummer. I think I've achieved a pretty decent drum sound for programmed stuff, but real drums add a something. If you're interested in a fairly long-term collab, send me a PM.
Reist
Hot for Teacher

Post by Reist »

All right. I've got some offers, and I'll need a bit of time to finish them. As always, the ones due for an upcoming SF will take precedence, and i'm leaving for yet another camp in a few days. Hopefully I can finish all the tracks in time.

Thanks to anybody who has offered me the chance to play in their music.
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Post by wages »

Be sure to post when you are ready to lay down some more tracks! I've got a back catalog like you wouldn't believe, and some tracks may even be good!
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more
Reist
Hot for Teacher

Post by Reist »

I just got back from my trip today - I don't think I'm quite prepared to do more tracks yet, since most of my drum setup came on my trip with me. Maybe in a few days.