Hulu

Blab about the Boob Tube.
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin
Pronouns: he/him

Hulu

Post by roymond »

So I have been sorely disappointed by virtually all video site on the net. Google came out and I thought "cool! finally it'll get some respect" Nope. Sucked. A few other wannabees and then YouTube came out. Driven by the shear variety and down-home flavors, YouTube is entertaining for as long as the compressed video and squeaky audio can be tolerated. Various Flash sites occasionally bring some impressive presentations, but nothing has brought content and quality viewing to the screen.

Until now. Huluis awesome. Great picture quality, nice audio. Already has some very entertaining shows and will surely build the catalog. I can't wait until independent and amateur content gets its own channel here. Awesome!
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face
Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots

Post by Lunkhead »

They have some Simpsons episodes. And no registration required. I can just go watch them! That's enough to get me to visit the site. The first one I picked at random has the awesome "power of 10" style opening. Nice! Too bad about the ads, though, but they wouldn't be that bad if my Apple keyboard with the convenient "Mute" button weren't broken.
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin

Post by roymond »

Love him or hate him, Fox brings us George. Seems a rare view of the W. Pandering? Noooooooo
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face