Song needed for video project

Organize yourselfs.
MalachiConstant
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Song needed for video project

Post by MalachiConstant »

I'm putting together a video presentation for a game company and we need a song to use during the introduction.

They wanted to use the song "Sanchez Family" from the Man On Fire soundtrack, but since they'll might post the video on the web they don't want to get into any copyright problems. They want something similar to it. It's kind of a grungy, high-energy, slightly menacing song.

You can hear a snippit of the song here: http://home.houston.rr.com/songfight/sa ... family.mp3 .

The closest song I could think of was Puce's "There Are So Many Possibilities", but if anyone has anything similar I'd love to hear about it.

There's not really any money involved, but they may be willing to buy you a book or CD off of Amazon if we use it.

We'll only be using about 30 seconds of the song, and we may just use an instrumental part. It'll be used in a presentation they'll be giving and the video will also likely end up on the web for free download.

You're name will of course be in the end credits with any weblink you want. I wasn't planning on using any kind of contract for this, but if you want one just tell me what you want and we can work it out.

Also, the song has to be chosen this week, so if you've got something you think might work let me know. I'll be checking this thread frequently, or you can PM me.
GlennCase
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Yes
Recording Method: Incorrect methods
Submitting as: Glenn Case
Pronouns: he/him

Post by GlennCase »

I can't listen to the clip of the song at the moment, but if there is anything in my catalog you can use? Go for it!

ROCK!

Glenn (DR FUNK)
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

this sounds something eddie bangish or sven mulletesque