Brad Sucks featured on Hacker Public Radio episode 589

Links and other hanky panky that doesn't have to do with anything in particular.
pokey
A New Player

Brad Sucks featured on Hacker Public Radio episode 589

Post by pokey »

Hi all. I'm a contributor to the Hacker Public Radio podcast. At the end of each of my shows, I feature a song that I like from the songfight archive. It was suggested to me that some of you guys might be interested in those shows.

My first show, episode #589, features the song The Proposal by Brad Sucks. This show also explains why I've decided to feature music from songfight for every show. Try not to to be sipping anything when I get to that part, it's a little embarrassing.

I'm not a musician, and (luckily for everyone with working ears) have no aspirations to become one, so as an outsider to this community and as a fan of real music (f**k S**y Entertainment and co. btw) I want to thank songfight and the songfighters for the great work that you're all doing here.

Here's the link to that HPR episode: http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=0589

Please feel free to leave comments.

To the board moderators: This seemed the best forum to post this. If it isn't please put it in the correct one, and I'll put future announcements there also. Thank you.