FAWM London Gig

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

FAWM London Gig

Post by j$ »

So, as part of my world tour this year, i am playing a warm-up gig (and my first in four and a half years) this sunday lunchtime in London, as part of a FAWM after-party ting. Here are the details from the FAWM forums -

"Right - I've received confirmation from The Star, which is where we held it last year, that they're happy to have us back and 29th is free. It's £75 including PA hire, which will work out £5-10 each. We'll meet there about 12:30 and go on until it closes. Will post address and other details when my brain feels more like it belongs in my head (post-migraine nastiness).

Edit: It's at The Star, 47 Chester Road, N19 5DF. Map (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=N19+5DF ... 1&ct=image)"

So if you're UK based and fancy coming along to see me play a few ukulele songs, I'll be there from 12.30, sweating. If you come and cheer ridiculously over-enthusiastically I'll buy you a beer afterwards.

j$