Finally - my debut album is done! SOUNDTRACK

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Finally - my debut album is done! SOUNDTRACK

Post by thehipcola »

Hey Songfighters!

Just wanted to mention that I finally have completed and have made my first album available on Bandcamp. It only took 5 years. :) Life just gets in the way sometimes...

http://thehipcola.bandcamp.com

It's a pay what you want, if anything, sort of deal...but you can also just listen too. Features a few of my Songfight entries (In The Tank, I'm Going Away for Awhile (lyrics Luke Henley), and a cover of Glenn Case/Blue Lang's Sincerity Machine is quietly playing in the ambience of one tune... I have a cool-ish companion website almost ready as well, should be up in a few weeks.

Sure miss this place... one day the time gods will bestow upon me a large, slow-moving time piece that will give me 48 hours in a day, 24 of which would be all mine....

Hope all you cats are well!

-Rob
Smalltown Mike
Mean Street
Submitting as: shrts, Sewer Ppl, Flaming Tiger, shrts, shot pounder, Gert, Slither, Gaping Maw
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Finally - my debut album is done! SOUNDTRACK

Post by Smalltown Mike »

Highly recommend this album—it's fantastic. After you listen to it, you'll know why you should hire thehipcola to mix and master YOUR album.
Punk rock is for children. Grab a six-pack at Half-a-Dozen Records.
joshmillard
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Guitar, piano, banjo, ukulele, drums, vox
Recording Method: Garageband, FourTrack for the iPhone
Submitting as: Josh Millard

Post by joshmillard »

I've listened to this a couple times in the last few days, and I really like it. Wonderfully atmospheric, great production.
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

Thanks for listening Josh - glad you dig it.

Cheers!

Rob