Stop Writing Love Songs

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
Father Bingo
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: best at bass, everything else at a passable level
Submitting as: Father Bingo (artwork)

Stop Writing Love Songs

Post by Father Bingo »

Hi. It's been years since I've been in a song fight (last was "Tanker Truck" back in May '05). Anyway, I'm here is to pimp my little sister's EP. She goes by Marcey and fought in "Hello My Old Heart" this summer. I keep telling her to enter more, but she's 15 and she never listens to me. So, this EP, it's called "Stop Writing Love Songs" and you can find it on bandcamp at this link: http://marcey.bandcamp.com I produced it, I think it sounds pretty good. Yeah. Okay. Thanks for reading.

-mike "Father Bingo"
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Stop Writing Love Songs

Post by roymond »

Very fun. Hope to hear more of her.
Are you making sounds these days, as Father Bingo or otherwise? Miss your noise.
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face
Father Bingo
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: best at bass, everything else at a passable level
Submitting as: Father Bingo (artwork)

Re: Stop Writing Love Songs

Post by Father Bingo »

Hey Roymond! Yeah, I'm still making noise. Just got tired of using drum loops, so not as Father Bingo. Been in a few bands here and there.... best one so far was an instrumental surf band out in California. But working on this EP kind of made me miss recording my own stuff, so I may return to the songfight arena.