More Awesome Death

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
Geoff WreckdoM
Mean Street
Instruments: Theremin
Recording Method: Pabst Blue Ribbon

More Awesome Death

Post by Geoff WreckdoM »

Two Chances to see Awesome Death in the next week if you are in the Austin Area.
9:45 Sunday, May 27th at WEE FEST (starting at 5) at Skinny's ballroom 115 San Jacinto Blvd., Austin, TX 78701
http://youtu.be/WzE5kPSXM60

9:00 Wednesday, May 30th at Red 7 611 E.7th st., first of four bands including Whore Hole, Brontosaurus, and Egypt.

"perhaps the most offensive and disturbing image I've ever heard in a song" - Hans Gruber
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin
Pronouns: he/him

Re: More Awesome Death

Post by roymond »

Geoff WreckdoM wrote:Two Chances to see Awesome Death in the next week if you are in the Austin Area.
9:45 Sunday, May 27th at WEE FEST (starting at 5) at Skinny's ballroom 115 San Jacinto Blvd., Austin, TX 78701

9:00 Wednesday, May 30th at Red 7 611 E.7th st., first of four bands including Whore Hole, Brontosaurus, and Egypt.

Sadly I can't make those shows. But I did want to comment that I thought the band name was "More Awesome Death" and think you may want to consider this for the inevitable future reunion tour.
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face
RangerDenni
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: vocals, piano, drums, bit o’gitfiddle, other noisy stuff
Recording Method: cubase, pianoteq, desperation.
Submitting as: a mysterious presence of quiet silence and apology reverb
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Post by RangerDenni »

As always and as usual, I shall once again attempt to venture out.

Now, just out of curiosity, are you getting to say-

"we are opening up for Whore Hole" or
"Whore Hole is opening up for us."
? (these are the important questions of the day).

ps. we almost called our band "Your Mom" for just these considerations, way back when.
"Really interesting how the point you’re making slowly emerges like Martin Sheen from the mud in Apocalypse Now..." ~j$
Geoff WreckdoM
Mean Street
Instruments: Theremin
Recording Method: Pabst Blue Ribbon

Post by Geoff WreckdoM »

Looks like we're doing the opening this time. I always appreciated the name WreckdoM when recruiting folks, telling them "I need you in my WreckdoM"

Also I'll consider "More Awesome Death" for the name of the second album.
"perhaps the most offensive and disturbing image I've ever heard in a song" - Hans Gruber
RangerDenni
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: vocals, piano, drums, bit o’gitfiddle, other noisy stuff
Recording Method: cubase, pianoteq, desperation.
Submitting as: a mysterious presence of quiet silence and apology reverb
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Post by RangerDenni »

Geoff WreckdoM wrote:Looks like we're doing the opening this time. I always appreciated the name WreckdoM when recruiting folks, telling them "I need you in my WreckdoM"

Also I'll consider "More Awesome Death" for the name of the second album.
If I stop faffing off and finish my looming Nur Ein tonight and before the evening tomorrow it will be tomorrow night, if not then Wednesday. Drinking wine today was ever so slightly ill advised. ...or was it???!?!?
"Really interesting how the point you’re making slowly emerges like Martin Sheen from the mud in Apocalypse Now..." ~j$