Jukebox broken?

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.

Moderator: Mods

iVeg
Fortune Teller
Submitting as: inflatable vegetables

Jukebox broken?

Postby iVeg » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:51 am

Is the jukebox broken? I can't access it...
facebook.com/ivegband
Lunkhead
Princess Zelda
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots

Re: Jukebox broken?

Postby Lunkhead » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:57 am

It's "working" for me at this particular moment but it's kinda broken and has been down for much of the last few weeks. I run it on some servers that my brother owns that he has in a co-location facility/data center in Fremont, CA. The Monday before Song Fight Live there was a crazy electrical storm in the Bay Area, and the colo lost power and some part of my brother's setup got fried or something. While it's nice that I have free hosting on high powered servers with a good Internet connection, the catch is, my brother long ago moved out of the Bay Area and now lives in New York. When he has server problems that require hands on attention I wind up having to go down to Fremont to do the dirty work. This time though I couldn't do it because of Song Fight Live, then I got a bad cold. I finally went down there Sunday morning. So hopefully things are on their way to being back to normal. The remaining problem I am having with the Jukebox currently is that, something is preventing it from making a connection from songfight.org to download the latest new title and current fight, and update its archive with the info about the old fights. Consequently it's still showing the "Pray For Texas" fight, without that fight's results, and "The People's Republic" as the next title.

Sunday I went down mostly just to re-cable a bunch of stuff. Here's a small pic of what I was dealing with...

20171001_124642.jpg
20171001_124642.jpg (190.25 KiB) Viewed 116 times
roymond
Princess Zelda
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank

Re: Jukebox broken?

Postby roymond » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:27 pm

So, pretty much a standard rack situation. But it’s up and it rocks!
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Congratulatons, roymond; you finally managed to write a song I don't really care for." - Märk

Return to “Quality Control”