Username De-activated on Board

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.

Moderator: Mods

miss_jenny
A New Player

Username De-activated on Board

Postby miss_jenny » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:54 pm

I tried to add a new email address to my profile. The message I received read something to the effect of: "Fundamental information was changed. This account is now inactive. You will receive an email containing instructions." etc.

I've not yet received anything at either address. I can't login at all, and my old username "Henrietta" is missing from the memberlist completely. Both email addresses come up as being invalid for that id when I click "forgot password".

I don't know what I did wrong. Perhaps I misspelled my new email address, or possibly it's a glitch?

I created a new id already, so this isn't a huge issue (except there are PM's I'd really like to keep). If you could reactivate my account that would be swell.

Thx.
jb
Scrappy Dappy
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band

Re: Username De-activated on Board

Postby jb » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:12 pm

miss_jenny wrote:I tried to add a new email address to my profile. The message I received read something to the effect of: "Fundamental information was changed. This account is now inactive. You will receive an email containing instructions." etc.

I've not yet received anything at either address. I can't login at all, and my old username "Henrietta" is missing from the memberlist completely. Both email addresses come up as being invalid for that id when I click "forgot password".

I don't know what I did wrong. Perhaps I misspelled my new email address, or possibly it's a glitch?

I created a new id already, so this isn't a huge issue (except there are PM's I'd really like to keep). If you could reactivate my account that would be swell.

Thx.

I will gladly reactivate Henrietta, but it may take a few days before I get into the SQL admin system to change that 0 to a 1. (It's a giant pain.) I wonder if it was an inactivity limit you ran up against. I dunno. Weird that it would just deactivate you like that.
miss_jenny
A New Player

Postby miss_jenny » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:04 am

Thanks JB! :)
jb
Scrappy Dappy
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band

Postby jb » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:59 pm

Ok, Henrietta should be active again.

JB
Henrietta
Rin-Tin-Tin
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vox, Kazoo
Recording Method: Firebox w/CubaseLE
Submitting as: Quimby, Nouveau Pauvre

Postby Henrietta » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:13 am

Looks like I had misspelled the new email address when I updated my profile, and so the confirmation emails must have bounced back to the system. Thanks again for the fix.

Return to “Quality Control”