Missing: Flvxxvm Florvm in Mountain Home fight

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.
jeff robertson
Panama
Instruments: guitar, bass, programming
Recording Method: Reaper, Audacity
Submitting as: FLVXXVM FLORVM, Jeff Robertson and the Neo-Candylanders
Pronouns: he/him

Missing: Flvxxvm Florvm in Mountain Home fight

Post by jeff robertson »

Entry was emailed December 10.
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

The day after the titles were announced? Then it probably wasn't all that good, anyway ... :)

Hey, this happens - often people put a post with off-site link to song in the review thread, saying something along the lines of 'hey this got missed, but if people would be kind enough to include it in their reviews, and if the kind FMs could see a way in their busy Christmas schedules to pop it up sometime soon, I would be most grateful'. That seems the least aggressive way of getting some feedback ...

Just a suggestion.
jeff robertson
Panama
Instruments: guitar, bass, programming
Recording Method: Reaper, Audacity
Submitting as: FLVXXVM FLORVM, Jeff Robertson and the Neo-Candylanders
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jeff robertson »

j$ wrote: put a post with off-site link to song in the review thread, saying something along the lines of 'hey this got missed, but if people would be kind enough to include it in their reviews, and if the kind FMs could see a way in their busy Christmas schedules to pop it up sometime soon, I would be most grateful'.
Wanted to do that, but my offsite hosting seems a bit unreliable at the moment, so I figured I'd just go ahead and whine.
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Post by Spud »

Your song is posted.

Sometimes it is not such a good idea to send in your songs so quickly. The fightmaster tends to filter the emails that come in on the last few days more carefully, since that's when most of the entries come in. The rest of the week, it's mostly just spam, and it can be easy to miss your entry.
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening