Help

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.
Lyricburglar
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Help

Post by Lyricburglar »

Caravan Ray tried to change his email address in his profile - now he seems to have lost his identity completely.

Please help Caravan Ray. His grasp of reality is tenuous at best. He really can't cope with any more alternate personalities.

Thank you.
erik
Jump
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle

Post by erik »

What does it tell you when you try and log in under Caravan Ray? It's interesting that your name does not appear in the Memberlist, but all your Caravan Ray posts are still there:

http://songfight.net/forums/profile.php ... ofile&u=38

http://songfight.net/forums/search.php? ... aravan+Ray
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

Caravan Ray is still in the user database, so please provide more information abou what you are seeing and doing, and PM what you wanted your email address to be n' stuff.

JB
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Im back!

Thanks JB!

Thanks Evil Twin!
Lyricburglar
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Re: Help

Post by Lyricburglar »

Caravan Ray's Evil Twin wrote:Caravan Ray tried to change his email address in his profile - now he seems to have lost his identity completely.

Please help Caravan Ray. His grasp of reality is tenuous at best. He really can't cope with any more alternate personalities.

Thank you.
That idiot Caravan Ray has gone and buggered up his log-in name again. (Spud/JB - I have sent PMs requesting assistance.)

He has also completely buggered up his harddrive and lost all his files. Some people shouldn't be let near a computer. It would be quicker to train an ape.

Anyway - anyone trying to PM or email Caravan Ray for the time being wont find him, and anyone waiting for recordings from him will have to wait a little longer. He is about to be stripped naked and forced to flagellate himself in the town square.
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Caravan Ray's Evil Twin wrote: He is about to be stripped naked and forced to flagellate himself in the town square.

Photos.
Lyricburglar
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by Lyricburglar »

Leaf wrote:
Caravan Ray's Evil Twin wrote: He is about to be stripped naked and forced to flagellate himself in the town square.

Photos.
You know that if I take that bait then many will complain about the inappropriate content for browsing at work.

...though I'd be happy to PM you naked photos of myself.

BTW: your photos came out great. That drumming with three drumsticks is quite a party trick! Though it must bruise awfully... :wink:
Dan-O from Five-O
Panama
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Mandolin all graded on a sliding scale
Recording Method: Mixer to a Fostex D-160

Post by Dan-O from Five-O »

I just gotta say that you 2 consistently make me LOL.

Oh and that I'm still waiting for you to reciprocate on that photo exchange thing.

You both got those shots with me comparing myself to the Clydesdales right?
jb wrote:Dan-O has a point.
JB
Märk
Jump
Instruments: Guitar, bass
Recording Method: Presonus Audiobox 44VSL, Cubase
Submitting as: ROTR, svenmullet, I forget what else
Pronouns: master

Post by Märk »

I got that one in an email the other day. It's called 'laughinghorses.jpg'
* this is not a disclaimer
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

..this is a great thread... I love how Ray deletes his profile ... repeatedly. It's beautiful... and that response Mr. Caravan Ray had me laughin.... :lol: