No automated response when submitting song

Let us know when something isn't working correctly, or if you find a typo. Do not post complaints or suggestions here.
greggb
A New Player
Submitting as: Gregg Boethin

No automated response when submitting song

Post by greggb »

I haven't been getting an automated response when submitting my mp3 for "Canadian Girlfriend" for 3 days in a row now. I don't have SPAM protection enabled, and I double-checked to make sure. I sent an email without an attachment to the songfight contest email address mentioning the problem and I did get an automated response, making me think the attachment was causing the problem.

And now about 8 minutes after submitting my song again tonight I got an automated response. But I'm going to post this message because long story short, one of the contestants here didn't get his song posted after having to resubmit for the OPAOH contest. When I talked to him I asked if he'd gotten an automated response, he said he hadn't, so I submitted his song for him, got a response, and sure enough his song got posted. Point being, if you don't get an automated response I don't think they've received your song.

Just letting everyone know.

Gregg
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Re: No automated response when submitting song

Post by Spud »

Hmmm. We do have three copies of your song so far. In a case like this, I usually post the latest one received.
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening