Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Kazoo, Vocals, Keys
- Recording Method: Reaper, Ableton, 4-Track Cassette
- Submitting as: Zack Facco
- Location: Cambridge, MA
Okay, I'm a *very* rare entrant so this isn't exactly a big deal for me, but I was thinking something. Why not have fights start and begin at the same time so there's always an active fight? Would it require extra work? I don't mean increasing the frequency of fights, but instead just have the fight go longer until it's time for the next title.
Check out my band The Facc-Tones!: http://thefacctones.com
- Posts: 9420
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
The limiting factor is the amount of time the fightmaster can spend managing the site. Someone has to write the winner flavor text, and the site as it works right now doesn't allow for multiple fights "in-flight" so a new fight has to start strictly after the previous fight is totally done (winner announced, votes tallied, etc.).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests