username help.

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
johndoe4billion
A New Player

username help.

Post by johndoe4billion »

hey this is slowRodeo. umm i tried to change my email in my account profile and now i can't login to that account. It said that it was going to send me an email to confirm, but it never did. This was a day or two ago. do you think you could reactivate my account, and go ahead and delete this one if you want.

oh yeah and if anyone cknow how get sales rep in china. please help i make money. they tell me i pay 87,000 a year would you random people know if this is true. email me more infor.
Lyricburglar
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Re: username help.

Post by Lyricburglar »

johndoe4billion wrote:hey this is slowRodeo. umm i tried to change my email in my account profile and now i can't login to that account. It said that it was going to send me an email to confirm, but it never did. This was a day or two ago. do you think you could reactivate my account, and go ahead and delete this one if you want.
Yep - that changing your email thing is a bit of a trap - I've fallen into it twice now.

BTW: My "Caravan Ray" name is also still dead - so if something could be done about that - that would be nice (and apologies to anyone who has sent unanswered PM's to Caravan Ray - I'm not ignoring them - just not getting them)
johndoe4billion
A New Player

Post by johndoe4billion »

I'm still having this problem. still haven't gotten the update emails.
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Post by Spud »

Caravan Ray and slowRodeo, I have reactivated your accounts (at least I have attempted to). Let me know if it worked.

SPUD
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

prolly didn't. in the past i've had to go into the db itself to reactivate accounts. which is a ginormous pain, and i'm really really lazy, so that's why you guys have to suffer.
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Post by Spud »

actually, slowRodeo says it worked for him. In fact, he PMd me with that account.
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
slowRodeo
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by slowRodeo »

indeed it did work for me
and my email address changed with it too. so thanks spud.
::sticks tongue out at jb::
(hopefully you don't kick me out of your website cause i heard that this isn't a democracy)
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous." - Smalltown Mike
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Spud wrote:Caravan Ray and slowRodeo, I have reactivated your accounts (at least I have attempted to). Let me know if it worked.

SPUD
Yes!!! It worked!!!

I am now 'Caravan Ray' (2 words) with a ridiculously large post count again.

Now "Caravanray" (one word) can go back to being "Caravan Ray's Evil Twin" ready for next time I make a dog's breakfast of things

Thank you