song fight net / gallery

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him

song fight net / gallery

Post by king_arthur »

It seems like there used to be a link to songfight.net and/or to the photo gallery over there on the songfight.org front page, but I'm not finding it there any more.

Also, on the photo gallery, I believe the one of the admins will need to start a new "category" for SFL 2006 - once the category exists, those of us with logins will be able to post pictures, but I (at least) don't think I can create the new category myself.

Thanks,
Charles
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs
deshead
Panama

Post by deshead »

http://www.songfight.net/gallery/

(The link is on the songfight.net home page ... So many domains)
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him

Post by king_arthur »

Yeah, I can find the gallery, I was just suggesting that there's no link to it from the songfight.org page, which seems like it's the "home page" of songfight.

I have started uploading my SFL pictures to the gallery, and have a couple suggestions / feature requests...

Image size is limited to 250 kb, 1024 * 768. Is it maybe time to increase those limits, at least the pixel limits?

When trying to right-click-view image (so I can save the image to my own computer), I get a javascript Copyright message which means that there is apparently no simple way for me to save the pictures to my own computer. (I know that I can "print screen" - "paste as new image") Could we consider turning off that protection feature???

Is there a way to upload more than one picture at a time? If not, could one be added? I have 50+ pictures to send, and it's a pretty slow process...

Just asking. Not complaining :-)

Charles
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs