post moderation

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

jack shite wrote:
Leaf wrote:typical Leafy rant........
"Leaf
Respected Member of the Community"
Jim of Seattle
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Keyboards
Recording Method: Cakewalk, EastWest Play, Adobe Audition, Windows
Submitting as: Jim of Seattle, Ants (Invisible), Madi Singer/Songwriter, Restless Events

Post by Jim of Seattle »

The FM's aren't going to be frivolous in their editing of posts. They've shown themselves to be very conservative and careful in their handling of things, and you gotta consider the source. I'd love to see some of these threads cleaned up from time to time. The less trollery the better for Songfight in general, and if trolls see their posts deleted, it will discourage them from further trollery.

Good decision, JB. I'm all for it.
Here's my record label page thingie with stuff about me if you are so interested: https://greenmonkeyrecords.com/jim-of-seattle/
Mostess
Panama
Instruments: Vocal, guitar, keyboard, clarinet
Recording Method: Ardour 5, JACK, Ubuntu
Submitting as: Hostess Mostess
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Mostess »

jb wrote:You make an inflammatory song.
You recant, ask that it be taken down.
I admittedly take too long to acquiesce, but then do remove the song and in fact all the crappy discussion that surrounded it.
Now you bitch because I deleted the discussion.
And one of you tries to drag "the community" into the argument on your side as if you have obtained a quorum somehow.

Therefore, <b>I THINK YOU ARE A TROLL.</b>
I'm printing this and hanging it on my wall.

JB's UBB:Dumbrella::songfight.org:songfight.com

Keep those troll heads rolling; my AD&D experience taught me that they grow back pretty fast. You're weeding a lovely garden. I'm glad to see someone has taken charge.
"We don’t write songs about our own largely dull lives. We mostly rely on the time-tested gimmick of making shit up."
-John Linnell
frankie big face
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Keyboard, Violin, Other Stuff
Recording Method: Logic, UAD Apollo Twin, aging iMac
Submitting as: frankie big face

Post by frankie big face »

I am happy to see the song and thread removed. Let those fuckers go make their own website and message board if they don't like it here.
erik
Jump
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle

Post by erik »

blue, we missed you.