T-Shirts and Baseball Caps and Stickers, OH MY!

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.

Moderator: Mods

Good idea?

Yes
14
78%
No
1
6%
Maybe
3
17%
 
Total votes: 18
frankie big face
Zora
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:26 pm
Instruments: Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Keyboard, Violin, Other Stuff
Recording Method: Logic, UAD Apollo Twin, aging iMac
Submitting as: frankie big face
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: T-Shirts and Baseball Caps and Stickers, OH MY!

Postby frankie big face » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 am

Caravan Ray wrote:
frankie big face wrote:
Bjam wrote:What do you think?


I think no.



Damn, I was hoping you my model my new merch on stage at Atlanta


I'm sure whatever you created to make a joke at my expense was hilarious but your link doesn't work.
User avatar
Hoblit
Notable Hylian
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida Where old people come to die.
Contact:

Postby Hoblit » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:44 am

Spud wrote:
adamadamant wrote:Could someone not just open a Cafe Press store (or similar) with a few nice designs. Nobody will lose any money and you can get the designs on a range of useless crap. That said I will probably not buy any myself.


There is a cafepress site here: http://www.cafepress.com/songfight

I will be glad to add any GOOD designs that come along.

SPUD


What, no songfight panties? I want my songfight panties!

http://www.cafepress.com/hoblit
User avatar
Reist
Notable Hylian
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Postby Reist » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 am

I have Otto Man boxer shorts up on mine!

http://www.cafepress.com/radnoise
User avatar
Caravan Ray
poopbutt
Posts: 8010
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:51 pm
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
Contact:

Re: T-Shirts and Baseball Caps and Stickers, OH MY!

Postby Caravan Ray » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm

frankie big face wrote:
Caravan Ray wrote:
frankie big face wrote:
Bjam wrote:What do you think?


I think no.



Damn, I was hoping you my model my new merch on stage at Atlanta


I'm sure whatever you created to make a joke at my expense was hilarious but your link doesn't work.

oops - let's try that again

http://www.cafepress.com/caravanray
User avatar
Caravan Ray
poopbutt
Posts: 8010
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:51 pm
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
Contact:

Postby Caravan Ray » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:59 pm

jolly roger wrote:I have Otto Man boxer shorts up on mine!

http://www.cafepress.com/radnoise

:lol: this website is hours of fun, isn't it JR
User avatar
Reist
Notable Hylian
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Postby Reist » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:07 pm

Caravan Ray wrote:
jolly roger wrote:I have Otto Man boxer shorts up on mine!

http://www.cafepress.com/radnoise

:lol: this website is hours of fun, isn't it JR

It's true - I'm loving it! I even made a maternity shirt (complete with baby)!
User avatar
roymond
Princess Zelda
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
Location: brooklyn
Contact:

Postby roymond » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:47 pm

frankie big face wrote:I also liked my Support Our Songfighters magnet before someone stole it off my car.

that's not very nice. replacements are here (although the originalswere better)
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Congratulatons, roymond; you finally managed to write a song I don't really care for." - Märk
User avatar
Spud
Notable Hylian
Posts: 4739
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:25 am
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Postby Spud » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:44 pm

I am curious, Roymond. What is deficient about the new ones? Mine was stolen as well.

SPUD
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
User avatar
Billy's Little Trip
Sunshine & Flowers
Posts: 12000
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
Location: Cali fucking ornia

Postby Billy's Little Trip » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:50 pm

Spud wrote:I am curious, Roymond. What is deficient about the new ones? Mine was stolen as well.

SPUD

Are you two sure that they didn't just lose their magnatisty. :P
...ism
User avatar
roymond
Princess Zelda
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
Location: brooklyn
Contact:

Postby roymond » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 pm

Spud wrote:I am curious, Roymond. What is deficient about the new ones? Mine was stolen as well.

Bummer, it survived a car-totaling crash only to be stolen?

Well, it's just a little matter of font size. The originals were a special order and they made the URL smaller than the message, which I found more effective, since it's a play on the "support our troops" thing and more subtle when there's not a big URL crowding it below. On the other hand, the larger URL pimps the site and we all know how Frankie likes that ;)

I wonder if the folks who stole them ever visited the site...or if they ever submitted songs...or if they're among us even now!
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Congratulatons, roymond; you finally managed to write a song I don't really care for." - Märk
frankie big face
Zora
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:26 pm
Instruments: Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Keyboard, Violin, Other Stuff
Recording Method: Logic, UAD Apollo Twin, aging iMac
Submitting as: frankie big face
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Postby frankie big face » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 am

roymond wrote:On the other hand, the larger URL pimps the site and we all know how Frankie likes that ;)


I don't mind the SF URL--that makes sense. But I'm not too keen on the support our ribbons.com stamp, which is comparable to having the dealer where I bought my car put that metal plate on the back showing everyone where I bought it. I hate that.

roymond wrote:I wonder if the folks who stole them ever visited the site...or if they ever submitted songs...or if they're among us even now!


I hope so! But I'm afraid it's more likely that it was someone with "legitimate cause" magnets who was offended that someone might make light of something as serious as SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS.

Or just some kid at school.
User avatar
roymond
Princess Zelda
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
Location: brooklyn
Contact:

Postby roymond » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:58 am

frankie big face wrote:I'm not too keen on the support our ribbons.com stamp, which is comparable to having the dealer where I bought my car put that metal plate on the back showing everyone where I bought it. I hate that.

Yes, exactly. But I think another special order could produce the generic version. They seemed happy to sell a bunch at a time. If enough people showed interest we could prolly get the old design.
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Congratulatons, roymond; you finally managed to write a song I don't really care for." - Märk
User avatar
Caravan Ray
poopbutt
Posts: 8010
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:51 pm
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
Contact:

Postby Caravan Ray » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:13 am

Hoblit wrote:
Spud wrote:
adamadamant wrote:Could someone not just open a Cafe Press store (or similar) with a few nice designs. Nobody will lose any money and you can get the designs on a range of useless crap. That said I will probably not buy any myself.


There is a cafepress site here: http://www.cafepress.com/songfight

I will be glad to add any GOOD designs that come along.

SPUD


What, no songfight panties? I want my songfight panties!

http://www.cafepress.com/hoblit


Oh...I didn't see the knickers before - I have now modified my shop to include them. My face looks good on them. Though for future runs, I may change the caption from
Caravan Ray = SEX
to
What Would Caravan Ray Do?

http://www.cafepress.com/caravanray
frankie big face
Zora
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:26 pm
Instruments: Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Keyboard, Violin, Other Stuff
Recording Method: Logic, UAD Apollo Twin, aging iMac
Submitting as: frankie big face
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Postby frankie big face » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:57 am

BTW Ray, if you send me the shirt, I will gladly wear it onstage in Atlanta. That's just the kind of guy I am.
User avatar
erik
Gerudo
Posts: 2340
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:06 am
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle
Location: Austin
Contact:

Postby erik » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:28 am

I still have my magnet duhnduhnduhn
jimtyrrell
Gerudo
Posts: 2234
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:43 pm
Instruments: Guitar/bass/keys
Recording Method: Various. Mostly Garageband these days, actually.
Submitting as: Jim Tyrrell
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:

Postby jimtyrrell » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 am

Yay stickers! If anyone wants one of mine -

Image

- send a self-addressed stamped envelope to me at:

723 Rt. 175
Campton NH 03223

(or give me your address and Paypal some postage to me or something.)
User avatar
HeuristicsInc
Princess Zelda
Posts: 5121
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:14 pm
Instruments: Synths
Recording Method: Windows computer, Acid, Synths etc.
Submitting as: Heuristics Inc. (duh) + collabs
Location: Maryland USA
Contact:

Postby HeuristicsInc » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:39 am

we will also be able to order your cd after the big show?
-bill
152612141617123326211316121416172329292119162316331829382412351416132117152332252921
http://heuristicsinc.com
Liner Notes
SF Lyric Ideas
jimtyrrell
Gerudo
Posts: 2234
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:43 pm
Instruments: Guitar/bass/keys
Recording Method: Various. Mostly Garageband these days, actually.
Submitting as: Jim Tyrrell
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:

Postby jimtyrrell » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 am

Oh yeah. Actually, the thing can be ordered right now at jimtyrrell.net.

Fair warning: There's a couple tunes on there that are not re-recorded, just remastered. It's 14 tracks (plus a super secret bonus track I'm not supposed to mention), and it clocks in at just over 40 minutes. This is it:

Image
User avatar
roymond
Princess Zelda
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
Location: brooklyn
Contact:

Postby roymond » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:10 am

Awesome label!
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Congratulatons, roymond; you finally managed to write a song I don't really care for." - Märk
User avatar
Hoblit
Notable Hylian
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida Where old people come to die.
Contact:

Postby Hoblit » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:40 am

roymond wrote:Awesome label!


Not to steal his thunder, but you just gave away the fact that you don't have the Oh Brother Where Are Thou soundtrack... at least not in the packaged CD form.
User avatar
Hoblit
Notable Hylian
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida Where old people come to die.
Contact:

Postby Hoblit » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:43 am

Caravan Ray wrote:
Hoblit wrote:
Spud wrote:
adamadamant wrote:Could someone not just open a Cafe Press store (or similar) with a few nice designs. Nobody will lose any money and you can get the designs on a range of useless crap. That said I will probably not buy any myself.


There is a cafepress site here: http://www.cafepress.com/songfight

I will be glad to add any GOOD designs that come along.

SPUD


What, no songfight panties? I want my songfight panties!

http://www.cafepress.com/hoblit


Oh...I didn't see the knickers before - I have now modified my shop to include them. My face looks good on them. Though for future runs, I may change the caption from
Caravan Ray = SEX
to
What Would Caravan Ray Do?

http://www.cafepress.com/caravanray


Ha, nice... outside of the logo'ish face... I'd love to see a Spud face version of knickers with his squeaky clean head and full beard. That would be teh win! ... er... I mean I think that'd be cool and I'd totally buy that pair of panties. Preferably used of course.
User avatar
roymond
Princess Zelda
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
Location: brooklyn
Contact:

Postby roymond » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 pm

Hoblit wrote:
roymond wrote:Awesome label!

Not to steal his thunder, but you just gave away the fact that you don't have the Oh Brother Where Are Thou soundtrack... at least not in the packaged CD form.

Oh, you!!!! Damn, I've been out'ed :(
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Congratulatons, roymond; you finally managed to write a song I don't really care for." - Märk

Return to “Complaints and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest