Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Billy's Little Trip
- Posts: 12000
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
- Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
- Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
- Location: Cali fucking ornia
Yeah, I've noticed that sometimes when I submit a post, it takes a few. But the funny thing is, while it's trying to post, I'll go back to the thread and it is already posted, yet still sitting in un-posted in a different window. did I word that right? Does that make sense? Maybe it's a Firefox thing.
- Posts: 9510
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
No, I'm experiencing that too. And sometimes the forum process dies and it gives an internal server error, even though the post was posted. This tells me that things are dying somewhere between the post being written to the database and it being read back out (so the forum knows where to forward you). I suppose I could look at phpBB code to figure out how they actually implement that (since it's tricky).