Suggestion Box

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Suggestion Box

Post by fluffy »

Sober wrote:Don't care, but fyi the Romantic Cheapskate and Robot Candidate fights have the same acronym, causing people who entered both fights 4 years apart to have duplicate conflicts when dropping into the same folder. I realize this affects only me, and requires 2 keystrokes for me to fix. Just sayin, it's kind of neat.
There are nearly 10,000 songs in close to 700 fights spanning 10 years. Why the hell would you keep multiple fights in the same folder?
Sober
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Mandolin, hammond, dobro, banjo
Recording Method: Pro Tools
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Sober »

fluffy wrote:
Sober wrote:Don't care, but fyi the Romantic Cheapskate and Robot Candidate fights have the same acronym, causing people who entered both fights 4 years apart to have duplicate conflicts when dropping into the same folder. I realize this affects only me, and requires 2 keystrokes for me to fix. Just sayin, it's kind of neat.
There are nearly 10,000 songs in close to 700 fights spanning 10 years. Why the hell would you keep multiple fights in the same folder?
Sort by artist?
🤠
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Post by fluffy »

Why not do that in your media player of choice instead?