Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9474
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
It would be interesting if archive pages also cataloged the number of unique voters on each fight, in addition to the total number of votes cast. Maybe even with a histogram of vote counts - I always wonder how many people vote for just 1 person, and how many vote for half or more, for example.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm
- Instruments: vocals, sax, guitar, keys, harmonica
- Recording Method: Logic Pro 8, iMac, motu 828, Art Pro VL2, Studio Project C3
- Submitting as: 2dogs, The Incredible Unknown
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:56 am
- Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards = synth anything
- Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
- Submitting as: King Arthur
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Nope. Sometimes you (in this case, the collective "you") have to ask for something a bunch of times, and then one day it just makes sense to the powers that be and there it is. It's a very squishy process sometimes...
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs
or, more likely, it depends on who does the asking.
- Rabid Garfunkel
- Posts: 2438
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:43 pm
- Instruments: Absurdity
- Recording Method: Logic, Reason, Mac Mini i7, Tascam FireOne
- Submitting as: Rabid Garfunkel, Primitive Screwheads
- Location: Portland, Oregon
...or, after the first mention, the powers that be go "Hmmm... how can I get this to work" and spend a good long chunk of time maybe figuring it out, alongside everything else they already do in their lives. Then, down the road, someone else brings it up again, and the snarking begins. Development shit ain't snap your fingers on-demand instant. Especially with an existing infrastructure.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest