Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:54 am
- Instruments: Soldering iron.
- Recording Method: Reaper.
- Submitting as: R., Chth*.*, Cock, etc.
- Location: San Diego
I am happy to see spud and jb getting their due on the cover page with the new line.
I think the originated line should be below it, though. I always liked it. Gives the place a little sense of history, y'know?
-- reve mosquito.
- Posts: 5421
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
- Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
- Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
- Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I second that.
Also, wasn't the list of links underneath that double-spaced before? They look kind of strange all bunched together there.
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:34 pm
- Instruments: I just bought a 12 string and a stratocaster with a whammy bar
- Recording Method: Sonic-Core
- Submitting as: infrequently as ever
- Location: Son of God - Im like EVERYWHERE
they do look strange but not bad
But I LOVE the fightmasters picks section
top kudos to all concerned for that
- Posts: 9509
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
I think "original concept by narbotic" would be good. Unfortunately, Narbotic has allowed all of his domains (except breakerbreaker.org) to expire and so there's no way to really properly link to him.