Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5421
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
- Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
- Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
- Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
It appears that we're beginning to attract some spammers, or at least people who don't understand Song Fight at all. The three listed moderators for the community are JB, Ken, and Sam (Lunkhead). Could one of you either write up some community guidelines and clear out the irrelevant posts, or else promote me to mod so I can do it?
- Posts: 5705
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:14 pm
- Instruments: many
- Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
- Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
- Location: Berkeley, CA
I'll take a look this weekend if I have a chance. I'm not on the G+ much, though, so I don't think I'm a good prospect for a moderator, long term. Adding you as a moderator sounds fine with me. Any thoughts, JB? (Not sure he'll see this, we should ping him on Twitter or something.)