Because everybody thinks they have an opinion.
- Posts: 4742
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:25 am
- Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
- Submitting as: Octothorpe
- Location: Seattle
Oh brother. "I feel like something is pulling us apart..." Give me a break. Is this the best they can do?
- Team Drizzy
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:09 pm
- Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
- Recording Method: Reaper 5.7x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
- Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
- Location: CT, USA
Sounds like a classic!
- Posts: 3066
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
- Instruments: Drums, Guitar
- Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
- Submitting as: Therman
- Location: Calgary
jeepers, I wonder what zany disasters they'll be running away from this time? and in what vehicle?
Billy's Little Trip
- Posts: 12000
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
- Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
- Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
- Location: Cali fucking ornia
I just watched this last night. Even I was "face palming" left and right. The scenes were pretty awesome though.
- Posts: 9496
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)