Because some of us can read.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm
- Submitting as: darricklucas
Subtitle is "liberating the master musician within"
wisdom, tips and insight on how to surpass the critical mind and enter the realm of the zen musician.
- Posts: 9942
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
- Instruments: sometimes
- Recording Method: Logic Pro X
- Submitting as: Sockpuppet
- Pronouns: she/they
- Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
How about telling us something useful about it?
It's easy to post a bunch of threads about titles. That's not the same thing as cultivating discussion.
Maybe make a single thread for collecting interesting books about songwriting and music-making.