Celebrity Deathmatch

Blab about the Boob Tube.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Celebrity Deathmatch

Post by jack »

anyone else like this show? I watched it for the first time last night and it was hilarious. martha stewart vs. sandra bernhard. britney vs. christina. sean penn vs. tom hanks.
Hi!
Niveous
Beat It
Instruments: vocals, songwriting, guitar
Submitting as: Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Niveous »

First time, really. Wow I haven't watched that show in years. I used to enjoy it. Any show that had Marilyn Manson hacking up Hanson to pieces must have some redeeming value.

Still to this day, when talking to my buddy Doc Gonzo, we say "I don't understand" like the announcer's slow child.
"I'd like to see 1984 redubbed with this in the soundtrack."- Furrypedro.
NUR EIN!
X-Tokyo
Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
sparks
Push Comes to Shove

Post by sparks »

It was pretty funny for about 20 minutes in 1998. I can't say I've given that show a second thought since. The idea itself isn't bad, but the humor was pretty retarded.
(It's ASL for "cow".)
chucky
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth

Post by chucky »

I thought this was funny. Then it went away, or I just didn't notice it, for years and years. Then this past year in college, one of my roommates (who happens to have the IQ of a toothpick) downloaded like 923857304975 million of them and insist that I watch them.. (it was either that or hear them through the wall all night anyways.)

It sucks. Sucks sucks sucks.
Although, there was one cool one, with Eddie Vedder and Scott Stapp; because of the Tom Waits bit. Bwhahaha. "Without my voice I'm nothin' but an ugly dude with a weird smell.'
fodroy
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: none
Recording Method: ears
Submitting as: praise muzak

Post by fodroy »

that show is still on? i remember ghandi vs. ghengis khan. that one was pretty sweet. ghandi kicked some ass.