ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

the Punisher

Post by ken »

Oh so violent and slow. I'm not sure they needed 13 episodes to tell this story, but I liked most of it. A good well-developed, non-super hero character.
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
Pronouns: he/him

Re: the Punisher

Post by Lunkhead »

I watched this and thought it was mostly well put together. It did seem a bit long and I didn't enjoy the gruesome violence much. I think the pairing of the Punisher with Micro worked really well and created a great dynamic, and the actor playing Micro did an amazing job. I wish all the acting had been that good. I felt like the actor playing Agent Madani was unfortunately not that great. I didn't really care that much about the sub plot of the vet kid or the super duper creepy and weird juxtaposition of Frank Castle and his wife having sex while Castle gets tortured. Blarf. Overall though I'd say this was probably top 3 Marvel Netflix show seasons, up there with Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones season 1. Definitely a cut above all the other Marvel Netflix shows.