Lost

Blab about the Boob Tube.
User avatar
Heather. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Heather. Redmon. » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 am

Ok, I'd like to get your take on a few things I've been thinking about. I've got my theories, but I'd like to hear yours:

1. Who are Adam and Eve that were found in the cave with the black and white stones way back in season 1? I think this will be addressed soonish.

2. Who is the statue of?

3. How did Hurley and Sayid know to get on the plane to get back to the island?

4. Where the hell is Claire? And Aaron for that matter?

I've got many more unanswered questions, that's for sure!

Also, yeah, Sawyer, Juliette, Miles, Jin being part of the Dharma Initiative back in 1977 is cool, but it doesn't seem like the DI folks want the new arrivals (Jack, Kate, Hurley, but especially Sayid) in their club. We'll see! I love LOST :)
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:51 am

Heather. Redmon. wrote:Ok, I'd like to get your take on a few things I've been thinking about. I've got my theories, but I'd like to hear yours:

1. Who are Adam and Eve that were found in the cave with the black and white stones way back in season 1? I think this will be addressed soonish.

2. Who is the statue of?

3. How did Hurley and Sayid know to get on the plane to get back to the island?

4. Where the hell is Claire? And Aaron for that matter?

I've got many more unanswered questions, that's for sure!

Also, yeah, Sawyer, Juliette, Miles, Jin being part of the Dharma Initiative back in 1977 is cool, but it doesn't seem like the DI folks want the new arrivals (Jack, Kate, Hurley, but especially Sayid) in their club. We'll see! I love LOST :)
1. i had to do a bit of back googling to remember this as it was so long ago. if i had to guess, i'd say it was desmond and penny, since so much of their storyline has been about finding each other and never leaving each other again. and des didn't go back. yet. maybe at some point we haven't seen, they go back together and end up in a much earlier time period.

2. since they haven't really shown it except in the distance (and it seems to be huge), my guess would be it's jacob.

3. again i'm speculating but it had to be ben, who said he'd been watching everyone since they left the island.

4. claire is a mystery, but i think like jack's dad, she's now a sort of "guide" for the original group on the island. last i remember seeing her was with jack's dad in jacob's cabin. since kate is now back on the island, she must have left aaron with someone she trusted. or maybe she killed him. :shock:

all speculation but hell, speculating is fun!
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
Heather. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Heather. Redmon. » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:19 am

Speculating is great fun! :)

1. I'm wondering if Adam and Eve aren't Rose and Bernard... but Des and Penny make total sense too
2. Could the statue be of Richard? Hmm
3. Ben seems too obvious as the one who got Sayid and Hurley to get on the plane... I think he was off trying to kill Penny (as he promised Widmore he would) before getting on the plane himself. That's why he's all beat up?
4. So Claire was last seen in Jacob's cabin with Jack's (and her) dad, but maybe it is she who convinced Kate to go? Kate didn't want to go and then something happened. Kate seemed really really shaken up - and very upset about Aaron. Did Claire (alive or just a guide), convince her and take Aaron? Hmmm

A fun place to read episode breakdowns and other people's crazy theories is Lostpedia.
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
User avatar
Phil. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: guitars
Recording Method: Reaper
Submitting as: Abominominous, The Hell Yeahs, Spy Vs. Pie
Location: W. Sac, Cal.
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Phil. Redmon. » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 am

1. I think it's Bernard & Rose, and that Jackie boy will find them in the caves when he storms off to pout about Sawyer & Kate's rampant smoldering, and then he'll give them back the backgammon stones he took off them in the future. Because he's a little bit racist.

2. I want it to be Richard. I think Richard is the caretaker of the island, immortal and such, and maybe back in them days he had a bit of an inferiority complex (due to toe count.)

3. I want to know who the broad was that was escorting Sayid onto the plane. Also, he looks super shitty without his goatee, so lets hope for some rapid island facial growth. Maybe dead Libby urged Hugo onto the plane? What's with the guitar? Who's is it? What kind is it? Did he bring a lot of extra strings? What happened to Charlies guitar, anyway?

4. Claire's gotta be dead. If she wasn't, i feel like she'd a been back already. Aaron: Taken from Kate? She seemed pretty upset, I dunno, maybe too upset for safely stashing him? I don't think she woulda put him out of his... whatever. (I hate Kate-as-parent.)

1977 rules.
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Heather. Redmon. wrote:Speculating is great fun! :)

1. I'm wondering if Adam and Eve aren't Rose and Bernard... but Des and Penny make total sense too
2. Could the statue be of Richard? Hmm
3. Ben seems too obvious as the one who got Sayid and Hurley to get on the plane... I think he was off trying to kill Penny (as he promised Widmore he would) before getting on the plane himself. That's why he's all beat up?
4. So Claire was last seen in Jacob's cabin with Jack's (and her) dad, but maybe it is she who convinced Kate to go? Kate didn't want to go and then something happened. Kate seemed really really shaken up - and very upset about Aaron. Did Claire (alive or just a guide), convince her and take Aaron? Hmmm

A fun place to read episode breakdowns and other people's crazy theories is Lostpedia.
definitely could be rose and bernard. i think it's gotta be somebody who left the island and came back much earlier. the problem i have with the rose/bernard theory is i thought that they would be moving through time together with the remaining group (sawyer, juliet, miles, faradya, et al), even if they are not physically with them as a group. each time the island flashed, the remaining group would seem to move together, but others would not move with them.

richard is unique, being the seemingly only ageless one, and he's been on the island seemingly forever so that makes some sense.

i thought ben's injuries might have happened in the crash, but again, you might be right about him being beat up. he did kill widmore's man right before he killed locke.

and i agree, something definitely happened with kate to make her change her mind and go. all the mind fuck games ben was playing on her (taking aaron away..) had come out in the open. maybe aaron told her she had to go back. or maybe claire came in a dream, but i thought claire had previously appeared to her telling her she could not bring aaron back to the island.


more questions for me..............

what the hell is the black smoke monster and how does it fit in with everything?

also, the woman who got them back to the island (farady's mom) has to play a bigger part in all this. i think she might have been an early dharma initiative member who somehow got off the island. maybe she's ben's mother too?
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Phil. Redmon. wrote:1. I think it's Bernard & Rose, and that Jackie boy will find them in the caves when he storms off to pout about Sawyer & Kate's rampant smoldering, and then he'll give them back the backgammon stones he took off them in the future. Because he's a little bit racist.

2. I want it to be Richard. I think Richard is the caretaker of the island, immortal and such, and maybe back in them days he had a bit of an inferiority complex (due to toe count.)

3. I want to know who the broad was that was escorting Sayid onto the plane. Also, he looks super shitty without his goatee, so lets hope for some rapid island facial growth. Maybe dead Libby urged Hugo onto the plane? What's with the guitar? Who's is it? What kind is it? Did he bring a lot of extra strings? What happened to Charlies guitar, anyway?

4. Claire's gotta be dead. If she wasn't, i feel like she'd a been back already. Aaron: Taken from Kate? She seemed pretty upset, I dunno, maybe too upset for safely stashing him? I don't think she woulda put him out of his... whatever. (I hate Kate-as-parent.)

1977 rules.

if anyone appears in the caves as a couple moving forward now, you've gotta assume they are the future adam and eve. something to keep an eye out for....

richard as caretaker....i like that idea. he seems impervious to everything.

i think ben had something to do with everyone applicable being on that plane, with the exception of the pilot. that was freaky. and yeah, the guitar thing was weird and didn't make sense. maybe he was hoping it would bring charlie back from the dead, much like locke came back to life with jack's dad's shoes.

also, the thing with kate and aaron is we know little about their backstory after she left the island. there seems to be references made to another man (season finale when she met oxycontin jack at the airport and he told her how he wanted to go back, she mentioned "needing to get back to him"). she might have gotten married and left aaron with someone we haven't seen yet.
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
Heather. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Heather. Redmon. » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:25 pm

With the whole Rose and Bernard thing though, we haven't seen them since the 1954 flash, during the burning arrow fight. Maybe they retreated to cave (it being familiar and all). Maybe they were injured in 1954 and that's when they died. Remember that Jack puts the age of the bodies at 50 years since death, which would line up with 2004 when they found the bodies...

Now, as far as Claire, you're right, she did tell Kate not to bring Aaron back. Hmmm I want to know what happened to Aaron!!

I don't think Eloise (Faraday's mom) could be Ben's mom too because we know that Ben's mom died in childbirth. But, she's got to have a greater role...

I think Kate was referring to Sawyer maybe, when she said she had to get back to him? Remember, Sawyer whispered something to Kate right before he jumped out of the helicopter. My guess is he told her about his daughter with the woman he conned. Maybe Walt told Kate to go back... I'm sure Walt has a greater role in this whole thing too!

The guitar that Hurley brought is bothering me too, but it seems to fit with the whole "recreate the 815 flight as closely as possible" idea, which means that Hurley must have been told to bring it. Maybe Charlie is alive again!?! That would be cool!

I really really want to know about the damn smoke monster too! And the whispers, who are the whispers? Lostpedia has some transcripts of the whispers and they are kinda creepy - like whoever is doing the whispering is observing the whole thing, but can't influence anything.

Yay LOST!!
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

right, i forgot about rose and bernard on the beach with the flaming arrows, didn't realize that it was 1954 at the time and 2004 when they were found in season 1. wow, that's some good sleuth work their redmons! makes sense. and they were the oldest people on the island i think, so by default, maybe they would fit as adam and eve. i hadn't really noticed what happened when everyone split up in the jungle with the flaming arrows, so I didn't even really notice they had disappeared. maybe they went to the cave like phil said, and since they really didn't know what was going on with the flashes, maybe the flashes killed them much like they killed charlotte (bloody noses leads to worse...)
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
Lunkhead
Gorilla
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:14 pm
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Berkeley, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Lunkhead » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I thought Kate's "I have to get back to him" was referring to Aaron. Also, maybe Kate brought Aaron to Sawyer's baby mama? Kate was mysterious about the whole "Sawyer's daugher" thing with Jack and never wanted to talk him about it, so that could fit with her asking Jack to never ask about it again, although it doesn't really seem like a severe enough outcome to justify her telling Jack to never ask about it again now that I think about it.

At least we maybe found out some shred of info about the smoke monster when the crazy/possessed French man said "It's just a security system for that temple". But what's the temple? They've got a lot of dang questions to answer in the remainder of this season and the next season, if that's really all that's left of the show.

One thing that puzzled me was that nobody asked how come Desmond already knew Mrs. Hawking. I don't think he ever told anyone about exactly he experienced when his consciousness was unstuck in time, did he?

Oh man, I hate Ben, too. That little rat bastard. My interpretation of some comments was that Ben was manipulating things all along, as usual, when he said that he knew how to "move" the island so he would do it (when in fact it turned out it was John who was supposed to do it).

I'm not so into the Sawyer/Juliet thing, and I wish the writers would give the Losties some more brains. They're acting pretty dumb so far. Otherwise, though, this season is decent and it's cool to get more time with some of the previously fringe characters from the past. I liked how they had the guy from the instructional videos acting all badass.
User avatar
Heather. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Heather. Redmon. » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Lunkhead wrote: I liked how they had the guy from the instructional videos acting all badass.
Yeah, does anyone think that maybe Miles is Pierre Chang's son? I want them to explore Miles' power to hear the dead, or whatever he can do.
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Lunkhead wrote:I thought Kate's "I have to get back to him" was referring to Aaron. Also, maybe Kate brought Aaron to Sawyer's baby mama? Kate was mysterious about the whole "Sawyer's daugher" thing with Jack and never wanted to talk him about it, so that could fit with her asking Jack to never ask about it again, although it doesn't really seem like a severe enough outcome to justify her telling Jack to never ask about it again now that I think about it.

At least we maybe found out some shred of info about the smoke monster when the crazy/possessed French man said "It's just a security system for that temple". But what's the temple? They've got a lot of dang questions to answer in the remainder of this season and the next season, if that's really all that's left of the show.

One thing that puzzled me was that nobody asked how come Desmond already knew Mrs. Hawking. I don't think he ever told anyone about exactly he experienced when his consciousness was unstuck in time, did he?

Oh man, I hate Ben, too. That little rat bastard. My interpretation of some comments was that Ben was manipulating things all along, as usual, when he said that he knew how to "move" the island so he would do it (when in fact it turned out it was John who was supposed to do it).

I'm not so into the Sawyer/Juliet thing, and I wish the writers would give the Losties some more brains. They're acting pretty dumb so far. Otherwise, though, this season is decent and it's cool to get more time with some of the previously fringe characters from the past. I liked how they had the guy from the instructional videos acting all badass.
a couple thoughts here......

smoke monster as security system.....except that ben called the smoke monster to wipe out the military guys from the barge when they went to the orchid before ben moved the island. how can ben control this thing?

desmond and mrs. hawking....didn't faraday bang on the door of one of the dharma bunkers and tell desmond he had to find her? maybe i'm misreading that one. it happened early in the light flashes, when faraday seemed to be the only one who knew what was going on. he told desmond he had to find his mother and stop something from happening. i think.

and ben killing locke pretty much put him in the bad guy camp. he's been nothing but lies and manipulation.

and yeah, the sawyer/juliet/kate thing is about to get more interesting. i'm glad they are giving sawyer more of a brain than to just use him as beefcake every time you see him.

also.....hi sam!
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
Generic
Gorilla
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Generic » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm

So here's a question (minor spoilers):

A baby is born at the end of the most recent episode, "LaFleur." As this is Lost, it's practically a given that he'll turn out to be someone we've already met. So who? The kid is born in 1977, so in 2004, the character would be 27 years old. Carl, maybe? There's a vague possibly-familial resemblance between them, but I thought Carl was younger than 27 when we met him. Maybe Ethan? Again, possibly-familial resemblance, but I was pretty sure Ethan was older than 27 in 2004.

What do you guys think?
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Jon Eric - Get your feel on.
Website powered by Spud's Amazing Website Machine.

Circle of Titles!!!!!!
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 pm

yeah, ethan's a good guess.
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
Lunkhead
Gorilla
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:14 pm
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/reason/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
Pronouns: he/him
Location: Berkeley, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Lunkhead » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 am

jack wrote:smoke monster as security system.....except that ben called the smoke monster to wipe out the military guys from the barge when they went to the orchid before ben moved the island. how can ben control this thing?
The Others seem to have some control over it, true, but that may just mean that they are linked to the temple also, and are on the "same side" as the smoke monster, or something. So if the military guys are a threat to the temple or the island or whatever then the Others could unleash it on them?
jack wrote:desmond and mrs. hawking....didn't faraday bang on the door of one of the dharma bunkers and tell desmond he had to find her? maybe i'm misreading that one. it happened early in the light flashes, when faraday seemed to be the only one who knew what was going on. he told desmond he had to find his mother and stop something from happening. i think.
Yeah, I was thinking more about how Desmond already knew her personally. He had already met her in the jewelry shop when he had mentally traveled back in time but I don't think any of the other characters knew about that. So as far as they knew he shouldn't have recognized her, or blamed her for his winding up on the island in the first place.

I think Ethan's too old, but I don't have a better idea. Carl is a good guess, but I really don't know.

And ... Hi!
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:45 pm

new episode in 18 minutes!

not gonna check back until after the show's over.......
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
Phil. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: guitars
Recording Method: Reaper
Submitting as: Abominominous, The Hell Yeahs, Spy Vs. Pie
Location: W. Sac, Cal.
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Phil. Redmon. » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Yasss! So gooood! YASSS!!!
User avatar
Heather. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Heather. Redmon. » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm

So what'd ya think? Soooooo goood!
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
User avatar
Phil. Redmon.
Capuchin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Instruments: guitars
Recording Method: Reaper
Submitting as: Abominominous, The Hell Yeahs, Spy Vs. Pie
Location: W. Sac, Cal.
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Phil. Redmon. » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm

I also thought that toooo!
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 pm

wow, crazy!

random, stream of consciousness thoughts........

baby ethan! (somebody called that one...)

loved it when sun whacked ben over the head with the paddle. then she met the ghost of jack's dad, who is looking more and more like a guide for the original castaways. great the way he showed her a picture of the group, then they show the group pic being taken. so she's in the right place, wrong time. will be interesting to see how christian gets her back to 1977

when the kid brings sayid the sandwich at the end, i knew it had to be somebody we know. at first i was thinking farady but ben is perfect.

also, it's interesting that now sawyer, the dumb, reactionary one from 2008 is now the smart and cerebral one and jack is again the bipolar opposite of him. and sawyer got the girl. :)


so the big questions for next week....

what happens when ben meets little ben? can he even go back to 1977 if he was already on the isalnd at the time? all of the people that time traveled had no history with the island in 1977 (including juliet i think) so there's no chance they could run into themself. but ben is obviously there in 1977. can he go back?

what happens to sayid? he already admitted to being a "hostile" so how's sawyer gonna save face on this one?

also, it seems like the returnees know nothing about the flashes, or how they ended up going back in time. or why they just did nothing about it for 3 years.

and where the hell is faraday anyways?
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
jack
Lemur
Posts: 3744
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:41 am
Location: santa cruz, ca.

Re: Lost

Post by jack » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 pm

here's another one that's bugging me. as far as the scope of chronological time and events go, which came first, locke "fixing" the island and stopping the flashes or the most recent plane crash with the group that came back? when the flashes stopped (and the nosebleeds), it seemed to coincide with locke fixing the island. this is why they are seemingly stuck in 1977. but with the most recent crash (3 years later right in real time?), some landed in 1977 and some (notably sun, ben, and the captain) landed in seemingly present day time. if this is true, then there must be some other portal of some sort. but the 1977 crew is obviously not stuck there if the new group can get there from present time. so there should be about a 3 year time period between when locke fixed the isalnd (and stopped the random time shifts) and the recent crash, in which somehow people still went back in time after the island stopped flashing. 3 years after it stopped flashing.

maybe the old lady who sent them there (faraday's mom?) can bring them back. she did say unpredicatable things could happen if the whole group didn't go back together, and she was right. the group got split up in different times.

we'll see if they send desmond to the rescue. :)
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain
User avatar
Generic
Gorilla
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Generic » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 am

Jack, you kind of lost me there.

Was there a decent reason for Sun not to be taken back in time with the rest of them (other than for the dramatic tension of delaying her reunion with Jin)? I get why Ben and Lepetus didn't go back, and to a lesser extent Locke, but why not Sun?
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Jon Eric - Get your feel on.
Website powered by Spud's Amazing Website Machine.

Circle of Titles!!!!!!
User avatar
Spud
Lemur
Posts: 4744
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:25 am
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Lost

Post by Spud » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 am

Generic wrote:Jack, you kind of lost me there.
I get it.
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
Post Reply