New Players stand up and be counted.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Paco Del Stinko
- Posts: 3174
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:20 am
- Instruments: Basic rock, at a basic level.
- Recording Method: Roland 2480
- Submitting as: Paco del Stinko
- Location: Massachusetts. God save the Commonwealth!
Not me, CRay. I'm with you in the (so far) 2nd oldest pricks category.
Bringin' the stink since 2006.
- Team Drizzy
- Posts: 1143
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:02 pm
- Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
- Submitting as: Ross Durand
- Location: Melbourne
I like this poll. I first came here 10 years ago and I'm still equal youngest.
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
- Posts: 3596
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:12 am
- Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
- Recording Method: Logic X
- Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
- Location: WASHINGTON, DC
we're like Harry Potter fans at book 7
- Posts: 5421
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
- Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass
- Recording Method: Cubase 5AI, Cubase 6
- Submitting as: Jon Eric, Hunky
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Unless something has changed since the last time I did this, you should probably be warned that adding an option to the poll erases all the answers.fluffy wrote:Yeah, that's the idea. 'course it doesn't help with people leaving and shit but whatever. also I think I can add more options to the poll (you know, one every 5 years) without it getting screwy.
- Posts: 5098
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
- Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
- Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Guitar Rig 5, Rig Kontrol 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, iPad3, Apogee Jam
- Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank
- Location: brooklyn
Apparently there are three of us in that category. Kennedy babies rule!Paco Del Stinko wrote:Not me, CRay. I'm with you in the (so far) 2nd oldest pricks category.
- Posts: 3318
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:10 pm
- Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
- Recording Method: BLA modded MOTU 828mk2, Cubase 5, UAD-2
- Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
- Location: berkeley, ca
Are those anything like Muppet Babies?roymond wrote:Kennedy babies rule!
i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang