The Law, The Police, and YOU.

How much do you love this stuff?

Officer O'Mally is

a thug!
24%
useless lying thug!
35%
positive part of our community there to keep the peace.
24%
conditioned part of our society there to USE his piece!
6%
I just don't know anymore...
12%

Total votes: 17
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: The Law, The Police, and YOU.

Post by Caravan Ray »

frankie big face wrote:
Caravan Ray wrote:
Hoblit wrote: The line that separates the 'good guys' from the 'bad guys' is graying.
Given that your government for the last several years has been flagrantly and frequently abusing international laws (think torture, imprisonment without charge, illegal invasions etc) - is it any wonder that your police force may likewise be turning to shit?
I'm not disagreeing with the things you are saying necessarily, but I don't think those two entities have much to do with one another. Local law enforcement and upper level government in the United States have virtually nothing to do with one another and, as staggeringly ignorant as this may sound to you, I bet most local policemen know next to nothing about international law and/or the way our government abuses it.

I'm the furthest thing from a patriot but I can tell you that I wouldn't even try to make assumptions or inferences about your local government based on what (little) I know about your country's international politics. If you're going to hurl stones from such a distance, you may want to stick to the big targets because this statement makes you sound kind of stupid.
Hey!! FBF abused me 2 years ago and I didn't even know!!!

I don't think it is unreasonable to make inferences about local government based on what (little) I know about your country's international politics. The rule of law is the rule of law, and when treated with contempt by the highest level of Government - it is not surprising that the rot may set in.

A wise man once said:
One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, girl.
Oh, give it one more try before you give up on love.

but he turned out to be a kiddie-fiddler, so there you have it. Wait....no, that was Donny Osmond wasn't it, not Michael Jackson. I alway get them mixed up.

Well, I've had that last word, and that is all that is important

Besides, Michael Jackson sang to a rat. What would he know.

One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch girl.
Oh, I don't care what they say,
I don't care what you heard.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/o/osmonds/#share

Right on Michael!