Streams and media from Song Fight Live: Weird & Wired

All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
Sober
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Mandolin, hammond, dobro, banjo
Recording Method: Pro Tools
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Streams and media from Song Fight Live: Weird & Wired

Post by Sober »

So, what's the story with the audio from night 1? I've got no audio on the Youtube feed. Did I miss the memo?
🤠
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Post by fluffy »

Sober wrote:So, what's the story with the audio from night 1? I've got no audio on the Youtube feed. Did I miss the memo?
Generic wrote:Two record labels filed claims against me because of the music that our sound guy ran between sets last night. Consequently, Google chose to mute the audio on part 1 of last night's stream - all of it. I'm working on getting this fixed. In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience to anyone who wants to watch the show.

Edit: Here's the Youtube help page for this process. I've followed all the steps, and it looks like it'll work, it's just taking a long time to process. If this doesn't work, they will at least allow me to download the raw video file, and I'll split the whole performance up into individual songs, then upload those. Again, I appreciate your patience in this matter.
JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by JonPorobil »

Aw, man. The audio came back about twelve hours later... is it gone again?
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages