got conspiracy?

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
mc3p0
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

got conspiracy?

Post by mc3p0 »

Sadly fascinating - http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scienti ... tists.html

#53: William T. McGuire, age 39. Found May 5, 2004, last seen late April 2004. Body found in three suitcases floating in Chesapeake Bay. He was NJ University Professor and Senior programmer analyst and adjunct professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark. He emerged as one of the world's leading microbiologists and an expert in developing and overseeing multiple levels of biocontainment facilities.

#72: Jeong H. Im, age 72. Died: January 7, 2005. Korean Jeong H. Im, died of multiple stab wounds to the chest before firefighters found in his body in the trunk of a burning car on the third level of the Maryland Avenue Garage. A retired research assistant professor at the University of Missouri - Columbia and primarily a protein chemist, MUPD with the assistance of the Columbia Police Department and Columbia Fire Department are conducting a death investigation of the incident. A "person of interest" described as a male 6'–6'2" wearing some type of mask possible a painters mask or drywall type mask was seen in the area of the Maryland Avenue Garage. Dr. Im was primarily a protein chemist and he was a researcher in the field.
"The toot of a flute with the flavour of fruit!" - Caractacus Potts, 1968
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

I didn't do it and you can't prove it was me.

More cow<font size="5">e</font>bell.
Last edited by Hoblit on Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

Cowebell? I bet if I had an electron microscope, there'd be military secrets encoded in that rogue 'e' ...

[eyes Hoblit suspiciously]