Good news for cancer patients?

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
Plushpolly
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by Plushpolly »

They do say ignorance is bliss. . .
History was written by those who hung the heroes ~ William Wallace A.K.A Braveheart
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Post by Denyer »

YALL NIGGAS IS IGNORANT
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
mc3p0
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by mc3p0 »

Perhaps monatomic semi-silica elements are related. m-state copper, gold, iridium, platinum, rhodium, silver, etc. used as dietary supplement with interesting-sounding results.

Here's some googles:
www.subtleenergies.com - nifty-keen health overview.
www.subtleenergies.com - their scientific overview.

There's just too many sites to site; well over-googled.
"The toot of a flute with the flavour of fruit!" - Caractacus Potts, 1968
a bebop a rebop
Push Comes to Shove

Post by a bebop a rebop »

"Subtle Energies" -- good band name, bad website-to-"site"-for-scientific-source-material name.

Or maybe it's a bad band name.
THIS IS NO JOKE
mc3p0
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by mc3p0 »

Agreed, however there does appear to be some merit and they do compile data in easy-to-read format. I suspect that something more "scientific" will not suffice either. Did you even read their premise?
a bebop a rebop
Push Comes to Shove

Post by a bebop a rebop »

I'm assuming you're referring to the total fucking un-scientificness of the entire proposal.
www.subtleenergies.com wrote: Atoms and molecules, cells, -all matter- minerals, plants, and of course what we normally recognize as sentient life, is imbued with chitta (mind-stuff), in varying degrees. There is nothing that is truly "dead" in this sense, in all of Creation. Do you recall my relating how higher Will is found maintaining the force that is flowing into and sustaining every anu in existence? Simply put, Life exists in all things. The Force is real; it was real, long, long, time ago, well before it recently became a mere Hollywood cliché. That is the source of this "mind", which, though it may be termed consciousness, it is not consciousness in the same way that Man is conscious. It is not a functional consciousness.
The handy list of diseases healed by this Philosopher's Stone has no references or even specific details about the nature of the tests. The cure for every disease in the world was patented 17 years ago and nobody uses it or even knows about it? Who exactly is behind this particular conspiracy? The entire scientific establish(edit:ment), I suppose, is embarassed enough at the fact they've been barking up the wrong tree for centuries that they've decided they need to hide this information from the public to salve their wounded pride. Or perhaps Dick Cheney decided he can't make enough money off of all of that "m-gold" in the Dead Sea, and so nobody will. Critical thinking, please. Perhaps when you acquire "AIDs, Alzheimer's disease, Bipolar disorder, Cancer, Diabetes, Emphysema, Heart disease, Lupus, Muscular dystrophy, Multiple sclerosis, or Osteoporosis" and treat yourself with m-gold, you will inform us of your results.

EDIT: Oh, also, I'm done responding to crazy talk. It starts off satisfying, but without fail degenerates into frustration. I haven't lernt my lessin yet.
Last edited by a bebop a rebop on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS IS NO JOKE
mc3p0
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by mc3p0 »

You are a dick.
obscurity
Mean Street
Instruments: Keyboards (88-note and qwerty), guitar, bass & edrums.
Recording Method: Pod X3 Live & Yamaha 01X -> Cubase 5 & Komplete 5
Submitting as: soon as I see a title that inspires me.

Post by obscurity »

mc3p0 wrote:Perhaps monatomic semi-silica elements are related. m-state copper, gold, iridium, platinum, rhodium, silver, etc.
You forgot sapphire and steel.
obscurity.

"Only the great masters of style ever succeed in being obscure." - Oscar Wilde.
mc3p0
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by mc3p0 »

Another interesting targeted therapy..
An Australian research team has identified a gene that could be used to stop tumours growing by blocking their blood supply.

A study led by Professor Peter Koopman, from the Institute for Molecular Bioscience at The University of Queensland, showed that tumours in mice with a mutant form of the gene SOX18 actually stopped growing and became benign, unlike the lethal tumours that grew in normal mice.

Tumours only grow and spread if they can form a blood supply, and SOX18 is a key regulator of blood vessel formation. Mice with the mutant form of the gene were unable to develop blood vessels to feed the tumour.

“We were absolutely staggered to see that the tumours in these mice just stopped growing altogether at such a small size,â€