Al Qaqaa

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

that, and... did any of you imagine Bin Laden's 'Lair' as me$$iah described it? However fun that would be to imagine it that way, I can pretty much speak for most Americans when I say... THATS NOT WHAT WE PICTURE BIN LADEN'S HIDE OUT TO BE.

Most of think that...as far as caves go... well... what caves actually are. Holes in the sides of the ground.
Me$$iah
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: I just bought a 12 string and a stratocaster with a whammy bar
Recording Method: Sonic-Core
Submitting as: infrequently as ever

Post by Me$$iah »

Im sorry I totally read the name of the thread wrong
and cannot apologise enough

with this in mind forget everything i said

in reference to the missing weapons , well I havnt really thought about that cos i have noide as to the 'facts'

any way as you can see Im quite opinionated on these subjects
and I really didnt come here to argue with anyone, I just sometimes cant help myself from ventiing frustrations, esp when cats are talking about these things

So Ill just leave it at that and once more apologise for mis-reading the thread
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

Me$$iah wrote: My country almost no longer exists........
Fight to keep yours free!!!
heard a hilarious thingy on the radio where the DJ was having an alleged conversation with north korean dictator kim jong il ... (they have these periodically and they're always funny as hell) ... anyway, kim was discussing shopping in the victorias secret at his local "kim jong il mall" and the DJ was surprised to hear they had such things in north korea; the dictator replied that they have all the modern conveniences that we do (running water, electricity, victorias secret...), when the DJ countered "except for freedom" ... kim was then saying how nobody wanted freedom anymore, freedom is so last year... etc.

probably one of those things where it was only funny if you actually heard it.. because in the retelling it seems kinda dull to me, but at the time i was having trouble controlling my vehicle due to laughing so hard. ah well.