those pesky WMDs

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

Me$$iah wrote:Look Im trying real hard to stay away from this place Man I hate talking politics with people that i dont really need to talk politics with. I always end up argueing over some finnickyI point or another and it never ends well

suffice to say I feel I must just comment to the point that the system in America is so perverted and for such a long time that most dont realise its broke.
Just compare the constition says the system should be to the way the system is the diffence is unbeleivable.

seriously read the constition examine what each line says,
the first 10 ammendments (bil of rights) is the most important document any american can read. Every citizen of a state within the union should know the bill of rights by heart, how many do

any way

peace to ya all

right gon on slate wat Im saying
I understand the fragility of the Ego
SIC
Hi!
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

Me$$iah wrote:Look Im trying real hard to stay away from this place Man I hate talking politics with people that i dont really need to talk politics with. I always end up argueing over some finnickyI point or another and it never ends well

suffice to say I feel I must just comment to the point that the system in America is so perverted and for such a long time that most dont realise its broke.
Just compare the constition says the system should be to the way the system is the diffence is unbeleivable.

seriously read the constition examine what each line says,
the first 10 ammendments (bil of rights) is the most important document any american can read. Every citizen of a state within the union should know the bill of rights by heart, how many do

any way

peace to ya all

right gon on slate wat Im saying
I understand the fragility of the Ego
Me$$iah...please please please learn about the wonders of spelling, punctuation...even just a bit! It hurts to read your posts....

:)
sparks
Push Comes to Shove

Post by sparks »

Shut up, man.

Let him be free. Don't hate.

Plus, it's funny like this. If he weren't like that he'd have nothing to offer.

Really, anyway, it's like picking on a cripple for walking funny.
erik
Jump
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle

Post by erik »

Who exactly are you responding to? Which post in this thread implied that "the system in America" works perfectly?
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

sparks wrote:Shut up, man.

Let him be free. Don't hate.

Plus, it's funny like this. If he weren't like that he'd have nothing to offer.

Really, anyway, it's like picking on a cripple for walking funny.
dood...you're killing me...is it love to compare your buddy to a cripple? I wasn't "hating"..., just hurtin'.... :) <-this is not a hate sign. ;)