Jason Dunstall

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Jason Dunstall

Post by Denyer »

Jason Dunstall is a retired Australian rules footballer. He played 269 games for the Hawthorn Hawks and kicked 1254 goals, which is the third most in the history of the VFL/AFL (which goes back to 1897). He played in four premierships with Hawthorn and five night premierships. He kicked 100 goals in a season (really hard to do) six times which is the most of any player. He is one of the greatest forwards there has been in Australian rules football and he is the best person to ever come from Brisbane. He retired in 1998 and I still wear his number 19 on the back of my guernsey, that is how great I think he is. There is more information here.

Here he is in a game vs. Footscray in 1996. I am putting this here because I watched an NFL game last night and I'd like an American to volunteer to return the favour.

Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: Jason Dunstall

Post by Caravan Ray »

He just looks like another Victorian nancy-boy in tight shorts as far as I can tell.
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Re: Jason Dunstall

Post by ujnhunter »

Seconded ;)
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.