Post by KingGinger »

Can't wait!!!
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Re: Skyward Sword

Post by Denyer »

I can wait, and actually I would prefer it be delayed so it's not just sitting there while I play Skyrim.

And I don't have a 3DS yet but I did buy Ocarina of Time 3D already so I could get the soundtrack cd.
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
KingGinger
A New Player
Instruments: Drums, Guitar, Synth
Recording Method: FL Studio 10, Cubase
Submitting as: King Ginger

Post by KingGinger »

Skyrim looks awesome too. I don't have the 3ds either but i wouldn't wanna waist my money on it. Not really into handhelds.
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Post by ujnhunter »

Being left handed... Nintendo is going to make Skyward Sword unplayable for me. Sadly it'll be the first Zelda game I won't be able to enjoy. :(
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.
Denyer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Dunlop KT-26
Submitting as: Ross Durand

Post by Denyer »

ujnhunter wrote:Being left handed... Nintendo is going to make Skyward Sword unplayable for me. Sadly it'll be the first Zelda game I won't be able to enjoy. :(
With a left handed sword you'd be using the analog stick with the thumb of your right hand so would that be any better? It does suck that motion controls have fucked you over, especially when Link himself was previously left handed.
Niveous wrote:It's a song about your dick and there's just not enough material to satisfy.
ujnhunter
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Crummy Guitar & Animal Noises (especially Donkeys)
Recording Method: Reaper 5.9x, Tascam FireOne/Behringer UMC202HD/Avid Eleven Rack/Line 6 UX2, Win 7 PC / Win 10 Laptop
Submitting as: Cock, Chth*.*, D.A.H. (Der Alter Hahn)
Pronouns: His Infernal Majesty

Post by ujnhunter »

Denyer wrote:
ujnhunter wrote:Being left handed... Nintendo is going to make Skyward Sword unplayable for me. Sadly it'll be the first Zelda game I won't be able to enjoy. :(
With a left handed sword you'd be using the analog stick with the thumb of your right hand so would that be any better? It does suck that motion controls have fucked you over, especially when Link himself was previously left handed.
No, it isn't much better that way... either way the split controllers thing Nintendo created with the Wii (and Sony copied with the Move) have royally screwed lefties. :\ I need an analog stick on the Wiimote and an "A" button on the Nunchuck to be able to play games properly. Too bad they don't support the Classic Controller.
-Ujn Hunter
Photovoltaik - Free 6 Track EP - Song Fight! Liner Notes
Billy's Little Trip wrote:I must have this....in my mouth.....now.
KingGinger
A New Player
Instruments: Drums, Guitar, Synth
Recording Method: FL Studio 10, Cubase
Submitting as: King Ginger

Post by KingGinger »

Lefties are evil anyway. You should convert... :twisted: