Organize yourselfs.
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Who Need Collabs?

Post by wages »

This is what I got. At this point, it's hard to imagine getting it much better without collaborators. Thoughts? Opinions? Offers?

http://www.philwages.com/music/wages_wh ... _sleep.mp3
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more
LML
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Instruments: Epiphone Electric Guitar, Ibanez Acoustic/Electric, Casio/Yamaha Electric piano, Yamaha DD-65 Drums
Recording Method: Garage Band, Blue Snowball, Griffin Line In Cable, hopes and dreams
Submitting as: LML

Re: Who Need Collabs?

Post by LML »

What kinds of elements are you looking for? I can do most electronic and keyboard stuff along with guitar but actually I think it's pretty good on it's own. Maybe needs some drums. Let me know if I can help.
LML: As heard on Guantanamo Bay Radio.
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Re: Who Need Collabs?

Post by wages »

My standard disclaimer: something's not right in my head so I have real difficulty recording to a click track or a metronome. If the drums match the feel of the song, I can record to that.

With that out of the way, I'm talking with a friend about working on it, but there's no telling if he'll have time to help given the due date. SO, I will post here as soon as I know for sure.

With THAT out of the way, I'd be looking for at least some drums to record to. I can record using a drum loop so long as it matches the feel of the tune, so if that option would get the ball rolling more quickly, hook me up! After that, I'd have to get the guitar/vocals recorded then we could look at adding keyboards/whatnot.

Also, what's the possibility of tuning to 444Htz for the recording? I think I sing more in tune that way for some reason. If not, it won't make or break the song. :)
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more