Producer interested in collaborating with vocalist

Organize yourselfs.
dontreply
A New Player
Submitting as: dont reply

Producer interested in collaborating with vocalist

Post by dontreply »

Hello. I am interested in participating in SongFight regularly in order to keep my production skills fresh. I am a producer and I usually make hip hop, downtempo, or edm, but really I am just interested in making any kind of music for fun. I submitted an entry for Occupy My Heart, but it's only music and in the future I would like accompanying vocals.

If you would like to collaborate, I would need you to write and record your own vocals, as I am no in the US currently. I am interested in any style, male or female, rapping singing or what have you. I can help you write the lyrics, but I would prefer if you could do it on your own. I'm hoping this could lead to collaborations outside of SongFight as well depending on our working relationship.

For samples of my music, please refer to my soundcloud account, just search for dontreply

I look forward to hearing from you!
wickedcripple
A New Player
Instruments: Lyrics, Vocals (raps,rymes, Whatever).80'S SYNTH
Recording Method: Adobe Audition, Samson (Shure knockoff)
Submitting as: Billy Oh!

Re: Producer interested in collaborating with vocalist

Post by wickedcripple »

I'm most definitely interested in working with you! Give me a call, 740-274-3455 - I sing ( 1/2 way decent, and started recently doing Horror-core rap. (ICP-ish) I'll send you an Url of my stuff on unsinged. or just look up wickedcripple

The Wicked Cripple
Billy O'Reed

740-274-3455

*Born with Spinal Bifida, told I was not supposed to live past 3 years old. I am not good at being TOLD what to do :)