The "Sing A Song Of Stooge" Contest

Organize yourselfs.
A-Log
A New Player

The "Sing A Song Of Stooge" Contest

Post by A-Log »

Hey guys, it's A-Log. I know I haven't been here since 2008, but I decided to post a contest I'm hosting for my comedy show podcast at Mad Music (formerly known as The Mad Music Archive). Hope to hear some entries from you. And I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right area. Enjoy!

And now, A-Log on the Airwaves would like to present our first song contest! Read on:

In honor of the upcoming "Three Stooges" movie being released on April 14, A-Log on the Airwaves will have its first ever song contest! It's the "Sing A Song Of Stooge" Contest! Here's the rules:

- Anything goes! It can be an original, parody, skit, instrumental, etc.! Any genre would do as well (like rap, country, etc.).
- You can make it about one of the individual Stooges (Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, etc.) or all three variations!
- Must be fit for radio play. Even though we are a podcast (where everything is supposed to be uncensored), we are a PG-13 show.

Your song will be voted on Mad Music, but this goes out toward all artists with a sense of humor! Even amateurs will have a shot at Stooge glory! Even a Stooge-related band name would do (still optional, though). But what are the prizes? Here they are!

Grand Prize: The winner will go to their local theater to see "The Three Stooges", as well as Stooge DVDs and a free "A-Log on the Airwaves" T-shirt!

Second Prize: DVDs of the best of the Three Stooges, as well as a free "A-Log on the Airwaves" T-shirt!

Third Prize: A free "A-Log on the Airwaves" T-shirt in your size.

The three winners, as well as the other runner-ups, will have their track released on a compilation album to be released during the movie's release.

All entries must be sent before March 29, 2012; voting ends a week before the movie's release. So come on, knuckleheads, and spread out; put your best stuff together and attain Stooge history!

Stay Weird,
Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto,
Host of "A-Log on the Airwaves"

UPDATE: The page is now up! You can submit your entries over at this page:

http://www.madmusic.com/stooges-contest.aspx

Good luck to all of you, and don't forget to stay weird!
Do not trust relgious fundementalists, they will only make you feel stupid.