Plugin Alliance

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
starfinger
Panama
Instruments: electricity
Recording Method: traveler mk1
Submitting as: starfinger

Plugin Alliance

Post by starfinger »

I wanted to make sure you guys were aware of http://plugin-alliance.com

I'm trying to get better at mixing/mastering etc, and a lot of the high-end plugins are really expensive. Indeed, if you look at this site, most of the prices are exorbitant, but they have crazy sales! I'm building a pretty serious collection of awesome tools over here.

Another thing that's neat is that once you've spent enough money there, they give you a monthly voucher to spend. I get $35/month, and I can use it on sales. I just bought an awesome analog-modeled pultec EQ for $4 !

This post feels like spam, but I assure you It's coming from a good place.

-craig
starfinger
Panama

Re: Plugin Alliance

Post by starfinger »

Oh, one more thing: Unfiltered Audio distributes their plugins exclusively through plugin-alliance. Most of these are extremely creative, for those of you more interested in sound design than mixing (see Dent 2, Sandman Pro, SpecOps...). I got Dent 2 for free during Xmas between my voucher and their holiday sale.
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

Have you considered any of the subscription models? Like Slate Digital has one, and I think Waves has one?

I have to cut myself off from new plugins until I learn some of the ones I've already got. :-/ Stupid Waves got me with that new channel strip. And those Izotope bastards! Staaaahp.

And then f-ing Logic comes out with more crap all the time to learn. ;)

JB
blippity blop ya don’t stop heyyyyyyyyy
starfinger
Panama

Post by starfinger »

My concern about the subscription plans is that having so many options would make it harder to learn any one thing well. I like the izotope stuff too!
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff

Post by ken »

Just a quick plug for Bravo Brad's Louder than Liftoff Chop Shop EQ plug in, which is now available via the Plugin Alliance: https://store.louderthanliftoff.com/pro ... -eq-plugin

Take Chop Shop for a test drive with a free 14-day trial and take advantage of our time-limited offer of an additional $50 off the published sale price with our discount code below - exclusive to Louder Than Liftoff newsletter subscribers - Hurry as the offer ends January 6th!

Get an additional $50 off the Intro pricing with this code
CHOPSHOPXMAS
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

starfinger wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm
I like the izotope stuff too!
I just bought the new Ozone and Neutron and they are making my GarageBand crash.
vowlvom
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, keys, "other"
Recording Method: PC, reaper, ableton
Submitting as: Vowl Sounds, Vom Vorton

Post by vowlvom »

$50 off if you spend $100 today only, voucher code is:

pa-mega-2019-50off-min100

Think I'm pluginned up to the eyeballs now but quite a good deal if anyone's got their eye on anything pricy...
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff

Post by ken »

Hey All,
You can get 60% off the Chop Shop EQ plugin today.
Ken
ken wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:06 pm
Just a quick plug for Bravo Brad's Louder than Liftoff Chop Shop EQ plug in, which is now available via the Plugin Alliance: https://store.louderthanliftoff.com/pro ... -eq-plugin

Take Chop Shop for a test drive with a free 14-day trial and take advantage of our time-limited offer of an additional $50 off the published sale price with our discount code below - exclusive to Louder Than Liftoff newsletter subscribers - Hurry as the offer ends January 6th!

Get an additional $50 off the Intro pricing with this code
CHOPSHOPXMAS
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang