I Fu**ed up (again!!)

Ask questions and get answers about how to make music in any particular way. Hardware or songwriting or whatever.
Nigel (spOOn) Clements
Mean Street
Instruments: None... But I use Reason 3.0, an iAxe 624 and an old beaten up acoustic, and sometimes I hit things.
Recording Method: Reason 3.0, Magix Audio Studio 11 Deluxe, Samson C01U USB Studio Condenser Microphone.
Submitting as: Nigel Clements, Accessory Twelve, @eclectic spOOns, Cynthia Size

I Fu**ed up (again!!)

Post by Nigel (spOOn) Clements »

Not sure where to post this, but here seems as good a place as any, I've resent my 'Rhymes with Lucia' submission as I sent the wrong bloody file originally and with a pleading request for the FightMasters! to replace one with the other, (not that it will make much difference to the outcome, but you know...)

Anyway, I guess they wont contact me about this as they've got plenty of stuff to do rather than reply to doughuts like myself, but if there's the slimmest possibility of a reply then I wouldn't know where to look for it, so I thought maybe if there was a forum for people to place their 'I made a mistake' comments, then... umm!... well how about here? or maybe if not here then possibly someone could direct me to the correct location labelled 'Hey look at me I'm an idiot' or something.

Cheers, Nigel (spOOn).