Forum user details

Announcements of changes to the forums
administrator
A New Player

Forum user details

Post by administrator »

Here are some of the aspects of these forums that might not be obvious:

If you want to have an avatar you must link from offsite. We're not hosting any avatars on this system, 'cause I don't want to deal with it.

Please limit Avatars to 80x80 max size. Do everyone a favor! Be kind!

Max signature length is 255 characters.

The following html is allowed: b,i,u,code,center,h1,h2,h3,em,strong,font,a

Private Messaging is enabled, but this is not your damned personal email system. Max posts in your inbox is 50, Max in your saved folder is 10, Max in your sent folder is 10. So keep your PM mailboxes clean. Move stuff onto your own computer if you want to keep it.

Max number of poll options is 20.

[strike]You cannot change your username at this time. Pick one and stick with it. Please don't create frivolous users in order to get around this rule.[/strike]
Last edited by administrator on Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
administrator
A New Player

Post by administrator »

Username changes are now allowed.
administrator
A New Player

Post by administrator »

However, I recommend that unless you've made an error in your initial username, or you feel you need to change your identity, that you don't change the username. The system seems to remember what you were before, and won't let you change back. And I'm not inclined to go hunting around in the system to figure out how to make it not do that. So, fair warning. Change your username at your own peril.
jb
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, Cello, Keys, Uke, Vox, Perc
Recording Method: Logic X
Submitting as: The John Benjamin Band
Pronouns: he/him

Post by jb »

Guests can no longer post or reply.