Songfight Images

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Songfight Images

Post by jack »

Does Song Fight have an image gallery in Flickr?

I know that we used to have this Song Fight Gallery thing that JB set up, but it might be cool to have a "Song Fight" Flickr account that people could submit photos to. I know that there are already alot of Songfight related photos in Flickr (just searching the keyword gives me lots), but it would be cool to have a similar sort of set up like the old one JB had but on Flickr, or some other easy file sharing platform.

The reason I mention this is that it would be cool if the new Song Fight live page that Spud just updated with all the previous shows had a hosted gallery on Flickr that you could link to and check out old images from those shows, and set up so anyone that had images could submit to the gallery.

short story...take JB's old gallery idea and move it to Flickr and link to it from the live page. :)
Hi!
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Re: Songfight Images

Post by Caravan Ray »

There is a SongFight! group on flickr (called Song Fight!) where my Santa Cruz photos are - (and others)

Is that the same thing
http://www.flickr.com/groups/69263219@N00/
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

yeah, i didn't even know that existed. now if it had some sort of folder hierarchy with a folder called "Songfight Live" , but it's a good start! :)
Hi!
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Post by ken »

What about also having a Youtube account? What other services might be nice to have Songfight community accounts for?

Ken
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

ken wrote:What about also having a Youtube account? What other services might be nice to have Songfight community accounts for?

Ken
Jazz hands massage parlor?