Mister Shot

New Players stand up and be counted.
HeadShot
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboard, Sequencer
Recording Method: FL Studio 5, Audacity, Samson Go Mic (Cardioid pattern -10 dB)
Submitting as: RE:FLEKT

Mister Shot

Post by HeadShot »

Hey y'all, I am Mister Shot, and I'd like to introduce myself to all of you. My Influences include MC Frontalot, Optimus Rhyme, MC Plus+, Bad Religion, Early AFI, Rancid, NoFX, Black Flag, the Circle Jerks, Children of Bodom, The Mega's, and some guy who gave me his CD that one time. I am a Stresscore Rapper, and yes, I am inventing the genre. I am also a punk musician, under the name "Water Bill" or the band "Brewsex", and as Mister Shot I collaborate with a band called "Can't Talk, Bye!", who are Omnicore, also a genre we invented.
Last edited by HeadShot on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've got a better idea. You go in there and talk to him. I'm going home. http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/REFLEKT ... 011?ref=nf
jast
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Vocals, guitar
Recording Method: Cubase, Steinberg UR44
Submitting as: Jan Krueger
Pronouns: .

Re: The Mc HeadShot

Post by jast »

Welcome to Song Fight. Please be awesome.
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

At the very least, please kindly fail to suck.
HeadShot
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Recording Method: FL Studio 5, Audacity, Samson Go Mic (Cardioid pattern -10 dB)

Post by HeadShot »

I think I can handle that, lol
I've got a better idea. You go in there and talk to him. I'm going home. http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/REFLEKT ... 011?ref=nf
The Weakest Suit
Mean Street
Submitting as: The Weakest Suit, Test Week Hiatus, Observati, Alienboy, FAWMit, FACE, Epitaphs
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mister Shot

Post by The Weakest Suit »

i don't know if you knew, andy heartpence from optimus rhyme used to rap in a band called showermast back in the 90's in bloomington, indiana.
some of their music is here for free:
http://www.musicalfamilytree.org/band/showermast
i also have their first tape that is not yet digitized for the MFT and it is just as great.
i lived two doors down from andy who roomed with carl broemel (from old pike and my morning jacket). they were both really nice guys at the time, and from what i hear, that hasn't changed.
showermast was pretty political and edgy (at least for the bloomington scene). hearing that andy raps about transformers now is very disappointing.
HeadShot
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Post by HeadShot »

The Weakest Suit wrote:hearing that andy raps about transformers now is very disappointing.
Oh, his skill makes up for what they're rapping about. And the band itself is pretty damn original, instrumentals-wise.
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Post by Spud »

They are pals of mine. Grimrock was a student of mine a few years back (not in music!).
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening