Blab about the Boob Tube.
drë
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar
Recording Method: protools
Submitting as: Andre was here at Midnight

Post by drë »

It seems to me like every other TV looser has created a new topic for their favorite tv show, so I though i’d start one for 24….cause it fucking ROCKS! \m/
The only show, I try really hard not to miss…
My thoughts on their seasons,

Season 1 – caught on to it around the middle of the season, though it was very different, been caught ever since.

Season 2 - their best complete season, up to date… non stop drama.

Season 3 – WEEK… though it was a disappointment, didn’t follow it much.

Season 4 – yeah, they pick up were season 2 left of for me.. could be their best season ever. Also I read in the internet that jack get decapitate halfway though the season.. not really but lets get this rumor started.
HeuristicsInc
Beat It
Instruments: Synths
Recording Method: Windows computer, Acid, Synths etc.
Submitting as: Heuristics Inc. (duh) + collabs
Pronouns: he/him

Post by HeuristicsInc »

I've enjoyed all seasons.
Although we're about 4 shows behind right now (I watch this with my fiancee) so don't give anything away, please :)
Great show. Always something surprising.
-bill
152612141617123326211316121416172329292119162316331829382412351416132117152332252921
http://heuristicsinc.com
Liner Notes
SF Lyric Ideas
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

Have to say that I enjoyed the first half of season 1, until the amnesia episode, and then it got silly. And continued to be, right until the end of season 3, where my potted watching schedule ground to a final halt.

Also the character of Kim was most most annoying, and the writers clearly didn't know what to do with her, what with her ridiculous sub-plots requiring her to appear very very stupid and get chased by a tiger or somesuch. Though I understand she's not in this one, so yay!

It's entertaining enough but if you want to watch this kind of thing, why not go rent a Steven Segal movie? There is no difference, apart from the fact that Under Seige has the decency to be under two hours.

Just my opinion, of course ....

j$